Chapter 3

I park at my house turning the car off and then I grab my bag from the back and lock the car once Emily is out.

I walk to the front door and unlock it and me and Emily walk in, I walk towards the kitchen to grab an apple, and Emily walks up to my room. I grab an apple and Gold peak sweet tea from the fridge. I turn around and bump into Josh.

"Oh, sorry Josh again, I didn't think you would be here so early."

"Yeah, me and your brother got an early start from school."

"So you guys left school?"

"Yep." Josh says, walking into the living room where Cameron is watching The Walking Dead.

I walk upstairs where I see Emily laying on my bed.

"What took you so long Hallie?"

"Sorry ran into Josh, in the kitchen."

"Oh, well there's a party tonight it starts at 11, we have to go!!"

"I don't know Emily....Cameron wouldn't be happy about that.."

"Just tell him were going to a store or something."

"..fine"

"Yay!" Emily says clapping her hands.

"I don't have anything fancy to wear though." I say trying to get out of going.

"Don't you worry, I got that part covered." She says taking out two bags from Forever 21. She takes out two dresses.

"See these are perfect for tonight."

"Oh yeah, you really came prepared huh" I say with a smile.

"Of course, now let's get ready!"She says throwing me a black dress that has no straps on the shoulders but around the neck. I grab a black pair of heels to go with it.

 I grab a black pair of heels to go with it

I take it and head over to my bathroom. I change into it, and put on my make-up. Some foundation, blush, black eye shadow, eyeliner, and mascara. I walk out of my bathroom into my room to see Emily wearing a black dress that has flowers over it, it flows open at the bottom.

"Hallie you look so beautiful!!" Emily says smiling

"So do you." I smile back.

~At the Party~

I sit on the couch and watch Emily dance with with her crush, Jacob. I stand and go through the crowd into the kitchen getting me a drink. I stand against the counter and I look around the room to see Josh walking towards me.

"I thought you guys were going shopping?" He says laughing.

"Emily made me come, I didn't have much of a choice." I say laughing.

After I've had a few drinks I'm a bit drunk and so is Josh, I don't recall how we ended up in a bed room.

"So you're the one who burned Cameron's favorite s-shirt?" Josh slurred.

"It was to small on him, and it w-was old." I say laughing, and slurring my own words.

"I should get home...Camerons probably worried." I say heading towards the door. But I get stoped by Josh pulling me close to him.

"No....stay." Josh says leaning in, I don't stop him, I let him kiss me.

We end up on the bed having a make out session.