Chapter 33

Hallies POV~

I'm pacing around outside and still no Josh. I see a car pull up, and what do you know, it's Josh. I get in the car and buckle in.

"Josh, where did you go?" I ask looking at him. He seems tense and distracted.

"I uh... I went and... I went to Casey's, to get some gas." He says with a small smile.

"Oh... okay." For the rest of the ride I look out the window. I have a bag in my hand with a few of my things in it, I set it on the floor and nudge it under the seat.

Josh parks the car at the house and I get out and go inside and see Cameron on the couch watching tv, he looks over.

"Hey Hallie, I just got Jordan to sleep." He says standing up.

"Okay, thank you for watching her, you can go home now." Josh says a little to strong. I only smile.

Cameron gets up and we say our good byes and he leaves. I walk upstairs and see Jordan sound asleep. I walk into mine and Josh's room and look for some night clothes. I find one of Josh's long shirt and I grab my bra and underwear and set them on the bed. I walk into the bathroom and turn the shower on i undress and get in.

-15 minutes later-
I get out of the shower and wrap in a towel, I dry my hair and walk out.

"Oh my God Josh you almost gave me a heart attack. " I say with a gasp.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to." He says going behind me and wrapping his arms around me.

"What are you doing?" I ask turning around facing him.

"This." He says and kisses my neck up to my lips. I push him away.

"Are you fucking joking? After what just happend with me? All you can think about right now is sex?" I say getting mad.

"Baby I realize it's bad timing buy we havnt had sex since you got pregnant. I have needs to you know." He says raising his voice.

"You have needs? Seriously! I was just fucking raped by my ex and I just got back from the hostpitle and we just got home and you want sex from me?!"

"I didn't mean it like that I-" I cut him off.

"Really you didn't mean it like that, how else see you suppose to mean it!? You know what. I don't want to know, just.. get out of this room."

"What this is my room too!"

"I don't care sleep on the fucking couch!" I yell at him. At that moment I hear Jordan crying, I shove past him and go to her room. I pick jer up out of her cribe.

"Shhh mommy's here baby, mommy's here." I say rubbing her back. "Let's check your diaper." I say laying her down on the changing table. I take off her dirty diaper and throw it away. I wipe her clean, put baby powder on her, and put on a new one.

~December 25th Christmas~

After the fight with Josh two days ago we hadn't talked much, he seems to be distracted.

I look up and see almost the whole family here for Christmas. Emily and her parents, Cameron, Josh's parents, my uncle John, Josh's Grandma and, of course my grandma Isabella(but we all call her granny). I smile as I hand Jordan to Lisa, Josh's mom.

I get up and separate the gifts under the tree, I put each person's gifts together. Once I finish that I'll go into the kitchen and take the food out of the oven and set the table up, I walk back out where everyone is.

"Okay you guys, lunch is ready." I say smiling. We all walk in and sit at the table, well tables, since there's so many people.

~After lunch~

"My goodness Hallie that food was delicious." Lisa says.

"Thank you, it was my mom's recipe.." I say with a small smile. She smiles in return.

"Well everybody, how about presents?" Cameron says with a big smile. We all go into the living room.

"Okay guys, how about oldest to youngest?" Emily asks. We all agree.

Granny gose first, she got 6 things in total, I got her a necklaces that says grandma. Then it's Josh's grandma he got her some perfume I got her a ring. Then it's me and Cameron's uncle, John, I got him a antique sign, Cameron got him a antique pump. Then Josh's parents, Josh and I got them a blender. Then Emilys parebts i got them a coffe maker. Then Josh, I got him a few things one was a tool set. Then Cameron I got him also a few things. One was a collage picture of us together when we went to Alaska a few years ago and other pictures. And then Emily I got her some make up and 2 necklaces. Then it's my turn.

"Wow, Lisa thank you for the clothes their the perfect size for me." I say looking at the clothes.

"I thought they would look cute on you." She replys.

I go through about 10 more gifts and I get to the one Josh got me. I open it and I gasp.

"Oh my gosh Josh, its beautiful. " I say looking at the diamond necklace.

"Good, their real to. Cameron helped with paying it." He says with a laugh.

"Okay now it's Jordan's turn." I say holding her.

We go through her gifts, there were clothes, binkies, toys, and many things for her.

"Thank you guys so much for all these gifts, she's going to look so adorable with the clothes and everything." I say.

After everyone leaves I take Jordan to her room to get some sleep.