Chapter 10

~7pm~

I get the pizza's out of the oven and put them on the table, where Cameron and Emily are.

After we are done eating I wash the dishes and Emily rinses them, as Cameron gose to his room to "sleep" I guess.

"I'm gonna go to bed..but I'm gonna gather my things first.." Emily says heading up stairs.

"Oh..okay." I say, putting the dishes away. Emily gose up to my room, I finish putting away the dishes. I
turn off the TV, lock the front door, turn off the lights and go upstairs and see Emily already on the air mattress alseep. 'She falls asleep fast.' I think to myself.

I get in my bed and I connect my phone to the charger, I turn off the light, and turn on my lamp to read my book, The Next Time You See Me.

~ Skip to Monday ~

I wake up with a familiar feeling in my stomach, I get up and run to the bathroom, and throw up in the toilet. I stand up and go to the sink and wash my mouth out. I go back into my room and look at my alarm clock, 6:45am. 'I might as well stay awake' I think to myself.

I grab a black shirt and sweat pants, because I didn't want to put in the effort to look great today, I do half of my make-up, only applying mascara, eyeliner and , eyeshadow with some blush. I put my hair in a messy bun and walk down stairs to see my mom looking in the fridge for something.

Cameron smiles at me and waves me over, I walk over to them.

"Mom aren't you suppose to be at work today?" I question.

"Actually I got the day off."

"Sweet, any plans for your day off?"

"Yes, I called the school and told them you guys had dentist appointments. Only because were having a family day. Its rare when I get days off like this. Plus  I miss spending time with you two."

"Me and Hallie miss spending time with you too mom." Cameron says speaking for both of us.

"Okay, now go get your guys money, since were going out." Mom says with a big smile.

"Okay, but mom can you take turns with us? Like I'll go first. You can drop Hallie off at the mall. Then me and you together for like 30 minutes. Then  do the same for Hallie. Then we all spend time together for the rest of the day." Cameron says excitedly.

"Only if Hallie agrees to it."

"Of course I agree to it mom, I'll be back, I'm gonna go grab my wallet." I say walking up to my room retrieving my wallet.

~At The Mall~

I get out of the car and walk up to the mall. I have $233 in my wallet and my mom gave me an extra $50.

Riiing.  Riiing. Riiing.

I take my phone out and see that Emily is calling me, I answer it.

"Hey Emily, whats up?" I ask.

"Nothing, just do me a favor."

"What?"

"Turn around." She says and then, click. She hangs up. I turn around looking over at the parking lot and see...Emily standing by a tree waving, I wave back and see her coming over.

"Hey Emily, I didn't know you were coming here today. "

"Yeah, I didn't know you were too."

"Yeah, my mom got a day off and yeah, it's a long story. " I say with a laugh.

"It's fine. I took a free day from school." She laughs. We walk into the mall and look through the clothes. I get a few clothes, only 2 shirts that are baggy, only because I have my lazy days like today. Emily gets....well... alot of clothes, a few dresses. I go up to the cash register and put my things on the counter. I look at the things beside me and I see something that catches my eye. A pregnancy test. I hesitate but grab it and put it on the counter. 'I hope I'm just sick.." I think to myself. As the women rings up everything she sees the pregnancy test and looks up at me. I give her a small smile and she rings it up.

"The total is $192.93." She says. I take out my wallet and give her $200. She gives me my change.

"Good luck." She says with a smile and hands me my bags, I smile back at her and wait by the doors for Emily to finish paying.

"Well it's been good seeing you." Emily says.

"Yeah, you too. Talk to you later. " I say as I see my mom pull up.