Chapter 19

Emily's POV-

Me and Josh heard a door slam, we don't take that as good news. I open the door and rush down the stairs with Josh behind me. I see Hallie on her knees crying. I walk up to her.

"Hallie calm down, shhhh, don't cry, its not good for the baby when your upset, come on." I say helping her stand up.

"M-my mom wants me o-out of the house. " Hallie says through tears.

"Ahh, you can live with me until we find you a place.." I say patting her back.

"Josh go get a few pairs of her clothes and everything she would need, I mean everything, put it all in her 2 duffle bags, there in her closet."

"Okay." Josh says going to Hallies room.

I help Hallie stand up and I walk her out to my car. I open the back left side, she gets in. I walk back inside the house and go into Hallies room helping Josh gather Hallies things.

"I can't believe her mom did that." Josh says zipping up on of the duffle bags.

"I know...her mom has always been understanding and everything..." I reply, putting more things in the other bag.

Me and Josh finish packing, Josh takes the bags out to the car. I look around and see if I missed anything. I start to walk down the stairs and see Cameron come out of the kitchen.

"Did you know?" He asks with anger written all over his face.

"...yes.."

"Get out.."

"That's what I'm doing." I say shoving past him and out the door.

I get in my car and start to drive to my house. I look in the mirror and see Josh holding Hallie while she crys in his chest.

Once I have parked at my house I turn my car off and grab one duffle bag as Josh grabs another and helps Hallie in the house.

Hallies POV -

Josh helps me inside Emily's house. He takes me up to Emily's room and sets a duffle bag down.

"Everything's going to be fine." He says kissing my forehead.

"No, everything won't be fine, my mom disownes me now...my brother hates me..I only have two people that will help me through this. You and Emily... no one else.." I say trying not to cry.

"I'm sure my parents will help out..and Emily's.." He says rubbing my back.

I look up and see Emily walk in. I sit on her bed, Josh dose too. She sits in her chair at her desk. I whip a tear away.

"My parents know, they said you can stay here, in the guest room, till the baby's born. They said they will help pay for baby things and everything else. Also they will help find you a place after the baby is born, they will pay for what ever they decide on getting you for a house. And once your on your feet you could handle the rest, they will chip in here and there...Your not alone in this Hallie." She says with a small smile. I smile back at her.

"Thank you...for everything." I say walking over to her, she stands up, and I hug her. I sigh and sit back down.

"I'll today the night...itlf It's okay." Josh says looking up at Emily .

"Yeah, they know your the dad, your welcomed to stay with Hallie. " Emily replys.

"Thanks."

"Yeah, you guys need the help."

"Yeah we do." I chip in.