Chapter 13

~9 weeks and 5 days, Wednesday~

In two days I have another appointment with the docter to see how everything's going with my baby. It's only 6:07am, I woke up from morning sickness again. I'm starting to get use to it by now. I walk past my full body length mirror and stop and look at my stomach. It only looks like my stomachs bloated.

I go to my dresser and grab a baggy shirt and leggings. I walk downstairs, and no one's awake yet. I decide to get some cereal. I sit down at the table eating some cereal with orange juice.

I hear footsteps coming from the stairs I look up and see that it's mom.

" Sweetie, what are you doing up so early?"

" I just woke up early is all."

"Are you feeling Okay? Is something bothering you, you've been so distant the last two weeks."

"No...everythings fine mom.."

"I'm your mother I know when somethings wrong, but, you just tell me when your ready, I love you."

"I love you too mom, when will you be home from work?"

" After 3am. Another extra shift."

"Oh. What time is it now?"

"It's almost 7, I gotta start making pancakes for your brother." She says smiling and going over to the stove, turning it on.

I finish my cerel and orange juice, I rinse them out some as I  put them in the sink.

"You guys having a party with out me?" Cameron says smiling coming from upstairs. I walk up to him and hug him.

"Umm...Hallie What are you doimg..?"

"I just really need a hug right now. There's some stuff going on with me, and I haven't told anyone, and I just needed a hug."

"Your my sister you can tell me anything." He says looking in my eyes. "Please tell me what's wrong.."

"I will eventually...the truth can't be hidden forever..but now isn't the time, I'm not ready to say it yet. But I will." I say with a reassuring smile.

"Okay, just know I love you sis okay."

"Yes."

~At School, Lunch~

I stand in the lunch line beside Emily.

"Hallie, you have to tell me what's been going on with you. You've been acting...not like yourself. And your style has changed from all dressed up to, lazy comfortable clothes."

I only roll my eyes at her as she gose and sits down. I get two slices of pizza a apple, and a salad, with some milk. I sit in between Emily and Ashley.

"Isn't that a bit much?" Ashley asks.

"What? I'm hungry so I'm gonna eat." I reply.

"Hallie, I'm never seen you get 4 things, only like 1 or 2 things. That's it I'm coming to your house after school, we need some time together." Emily says.

"Okay, sounds good, because I really need to talk to you about something.."

~4pm at home~

Emily walks in to my bedroom and sits on my bed since I'm sitting at my desk doing some homework.

"Okay spill, what is going on with you?" She asks. I stand up and close my door and sit beside her.

"You can't tell anyone, I'm not even ready for my mom to know.."

"You can trust me Hallie. "

"I know I can...you ready to hear the big news?"

"Yes, I've been wanting you to tell me the news all week."

"Do you remember about me and Josh?"

"The night you two had sex at the party, yes."

"Well..." I run my hand through my hair and look at the ground and put a hand over my stomach. "I'm...pregnant."

Emily's POV-

I'm blown away by what she just told me. 'She's pregnant!?!?' My mouth drops open.

"I'm sorry you're what?" I say in shock.

"Pregnant...and It's Joshes.." I hear her mumble.

"And you're sure your pregnant?"

"Yes I took a test the night we went to the mall, and then about 5 weeks ago I had a doctors appointment and confirmed it." She smiles with tears in her eyes.