Chapter 25

I wake up to see almost everything gone out of the room, the dressers night stand, my make up, everything besides the bed. I stand up and walk into the living room and see Josh all sweaty it's kinda hot.

"What are you doing?"

"Oh hey babe, I was just helping to get everything in the moving truck to go to our home." He says kissing my cheek. I smile.

" Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that. Oh, I've been talking to Cameron. And he wants to help with the nursery."

"Oh, I'm glad he came around."

"Me too." I say going to the bathroom changing into loose shorts and a loose black shirt.

~Moving into the house~

It's hard to help move into the house when I can't bend over or lift anything heavy. So what I do is when ever Cameron and Josh bring in a box , I put everything where it gose unless it is really heavy.

~Moved In-

I sit on the couch between Josh and Cameron. And they are both a sweaty mess, I get up carefully and walk into the kitchen, I grab two glasses from a box I haven't unpacked yet. I get ice from the freezer door and feel them up with some water.  I walk back out and hand them each a glass.

"You read our minds." Cameron says with a laugh.

"It's easy to tell when you guys have been working all day and are really sweaty." I say with a giggle.

I walk upstairs where the nursery is going to be. When I walk in I see a beautiful pink on the walls and white flowers on the pink. I smile at how beautiful it looks. I see the peices to the crib on the ground, they must have just started the crib.

"Hey." I hear someone say behind me then wrap their arm around me, Josh. I smile.

"Hi, you guys are doing so good in here."

"Yeah, the flowers were your brothers idea."

"I can see him saying that." I say with a small laugh.

"So how are you feeling today?"

"I feel fine, my back hasn't  bothered me yet."

"That's good, don't forget you need to drink water, I haven't seen you eat or drink yet babe."

"Don't worry I will. You guys finish the crib, I'll go and eat." I say kissing him. He smiles  and nods. I walk out of the nursery as Cameron smiles at me and walks in to help.

I walk down the stairs and make a sandwich. I plug in the T.V antenna to the T.V and flip through the channels. And what do you know, 15 And Pregnant is playing on channel 23. I decide to watch it.

Josh POV-
I watch as Hallie leaves and Cameron enters the room.

"Hey, let's finish this crib, then we can put in the baby's table thing." Cameron says.

"You mean where you change the baby and it has a holder on the side to hold all the baby changing things?" I say with a chuckle.

"Yeah, that."

I pick up the sides of the crib we have done and lean then against the wall. I grab some nails and a hammer. Cameron helps by hold everything together so I can hammer them to place.

Once we have the crib done we put in the bedding. Including the bed, pillow, and blankets. Cameron bought a small stuffed bear that has a small pink shirt in it. I place it on top of the pillow.

Hallies POV-

I walk up stairs to see Josh and Cameron's progress since 20 minutes ago. I walk into the nursery and see the crib all put together and that their just getting done with the baby's changing table.

"Wow, you guys, this is perfect!"  I say with a smile.

"It should be, we worked really hard on this." Cameron says laughing.

I walk over to Cameron and give him a hug. He hugs back.

"I love you sis, never forget that." He says squeezing me a little tighter but not to tight.

"I love you too."