Chapter 32

Hallies POV -

I'm sitting on the hospital bed with Josh beside me in a chair. We're waiting on all the tests they took for, viruses, disease, or whatever else. I look up and see two men standing outside the room talking to my docter. One of them walks in he's tall, blond hair, and somewhere in  his 20s, he's wearing a black button up shirt with a  dark blue, almost black jacket over it, with black pants and a matching pair of black shoes. The other guy stays outside the room.

"Hi Hallie, I'm detective Even, I work with the FBI. I'm hear to talk about what happend. So, I need you to answer a few questions." He says. I nod my head as a reply.

"I'll be back, Hallie." Josh says leaving us.

"The man who did this to you, what did he look like?" He asks. I take a minute to answer the question.

"You don't have to ask those kind of questions, I know his name and everything..." I say quietly.

"What's his name?"

"Alex... Alex K. Williams.." I reply looking at the ground avoiding eye contact.

"How do you know him?" He asks writing everything down on paper.

"We use to date, he beat me all the time.. so I reported him, he went to prison. He always threatened to get back at me.. and he did.."

"Do you-" The nurse walks in interrupting him.

"Sorry to interupt, but all the tests came back in just now." She says, I look up at her. "Well all the tests came back negative so that's good, although it is to early to tell, we want you to come back in five weeks."

"For what?" I ask with a confused face.

"Well, it's procedure, to see if your pregnant, and then we can talk about your options if you are." She says and walks out the door. A tear slips down my cheek and I look at the ground, forgetting about Even. He clears his throat getting my attention.

"Do you know where Alex might be?" He questions.

"No, he just got out of prison, I don't know much about him anymore... and I don't know what his friends are like.." I say finally looking at him.

"Okay, well thank you for your cooperation. Here's my card if you need me for anything." He hands me a card, I take it. "Don't hesitate to call. We'll be in touch agian." He says with a small smile, and exits the room.

I look at the stand beside me and see my phone, I pick it up and text Cameron.

Me- Heys how's Jordan?

Cameron- She's fine, she's been crying more then usual but I think it's because she misses you.

Me- oh okay, I'm sorry for all this, it's alot to explain, but thank you for watching her.

Cameron- yeah it's no problem. Love you sis

Me- love you too bye

I set my phone on the stand and start thinking 'where is josh?'. Right as I was going to text him a docter walks in.

"Hi Hallie I'm Dr. Marcus, you have been placed under my care from now on. And we checked everything out and it looks like you are good to go home." He says smiling.

Joshs POV-

Leah- I had alot of fun tonight 😉

Me- So did I

Leah- see you tomorrow?

Me- maybe

I lay my phone in the passenger seat and turn on the car. Looking around the car I see Leahs tank top and shove it under the passenger seat for now. I sigh thinking about what happend minutes ago.

~Flash back ~

"Mm Josh yes" Leah moans as I'm on top of her, kissing her neck and, the car moving side to side. I get off of her catching my breath as she starts getting dressed. I put my jeans back on and start buttoning my shirt.

I get out of the back and go to the front as she dose to. I start the car and start driving to drop Leah off at her house. I park and let her out.

"I'll text you later." She says winking and walks inside.

~End of flash back~

I put the car in drive, and drive back to the hostpitle. Once I arrive I see Hallie outside. 'Shit she's gonna ask where I was I'll have to lie.'