Chapter 14

"Hallie that's amazing, you're going to have a baby." I say with a smile.

"I know, it's just... I've always wanted to have a kid, but not at 15.." She says as a tear rolls down her cheek. I hug her.

"Hey, everything's going to be okay, you can still achieve your goals. And just think of all the positive things right now. You have a little boy or girl in you right now. Plus, your gonna be a great mom. I know you will be, and I will always be by your side no matter what." I say hugging her a little bit more tighter.

"I'm glad you reacted in a good way, and I hope I will be a good mom. I don't want to screw things up.. I know I should be thinking positive, but what if bad things happen?" She pauses for a minute and thinks. " Oh my god...what if I have a miss carriage...what if he/she is born with a disability, what if I'm a bad mom, what if Josh isn't gonna be in its life?" Hallie says in a panicked voice.

"Okay Hallie you need to calm down okay, if you stress it's not good for the baby. A project I did last year in ELA was about pregnancy and miss carriages, and one of the top things to a miss carriage is stress, so stop being stressed. Everything will be fine....have you not told Josh yet?"

"No... you're the only person that knows, well the docter too. I don't mean to freak out, I'm sorry. " Hallie says claming down.

"It's okay, when will you tell Josh? And everyone else like your brother and mom..?"

"When the times right.."

"And when is that?"

"When I actually start showing, and right now it only looks like I'm bloated... but I will tell Josh..maybe tomorrow, I'm still deciding.."

"Hallie he has a right to know, it's his baby in there to." I say looking at her stomach.

" Believe me I know."

"I can stay the night tonight and tomorrow too, I have extra clothes in my bag."

"You don't have to."

"I may not have to, but I want to." I say smiling at her.

"Thank you for understanding. She says then hugs me. I hug her back. "When is your next appointment?"

"In like two days, can you come with?"

"Well of course silly goose."

Hallie's POV-

I smile at her and lay down on the bed, she lays right next to me. I'm so grateful to have a friend like her, so understanding. Well, one down and three more people to go. By the time my mom knows it will be the talk of the town.

"When you found out...what was your reaction?" Emily asks. I think about it for a moment.
"I didn't really know how to react, the doctor was talking about abortion or adoption, I told him defeintly not abortion. And I'm not doing adoption. I would rather raise my own child then have a stranger raise him or her." I say laying my hand on my stomach.

"Oh yeah. What do you want it to be?"

" I honestly don't care I would love him or her unconditionally, but if I could choose, I would want a boy." I say smiling. She smiles as well.

"How do you think Josh will react..." She asks seriously.

"I really don't know...I just hope it's as good as your reaction. But I don't know.."

"It will be okay, I'm sure he'll react in a good way."

"Hopefully.." I look at the time, it now says 1am, "We should get some sleep."

She yawns, "Yeah that's a good idea." She says, then falls asleep 10 minutes later, I also fall asleep a few moments later.