Chapter 23

~The Next Morning Saturday ~

I open my eyes and look over at my phone to see the time. 9am. An hour before we go and see the realtor guy for the house. I sit up and see Josh still sleeping. I decide on letting him sleep till 9:30. I get up and grab a baby blue tank top and a pair of black leggings. I go into the bathroom and take a shower.

I get out of the shower and dry off. I put my clothes on and even though the tank top isn't even tight you can still see the baby bump. I smile at it and put my hand on it. I walk out and look at my phone. 9:28. I walk over to Josh, I shake a little.

"Mmm...what.." He says sleepily.

"Come one, you have to get ready, were going to go check out the hoise, and then we're going baby shopping, so come on, get ready." I say taking the blanket off of him.

"..fine.." He says getting up and going to the bathroom.

I walk to the kitchen and see a note on the fridge.

Hallie,

Sorry we won't be there when you wake up, my aunt is in the hostpital so we're visiting her right now. Well be back around 9pm tonight. Good luck with the house, and have fun shopping for the baby!

-Emily

I sigh and make a pb&j sandwich. I hear Josh going through the dresser, liking for his clothes I assume. I look through a drawer and find a hairtye. I put my hair up in a bun.

Ding. Ding

I hear my phone go off from a message, I pick my phone up off the table and see it's a message from....Cameron. I hesitate but open the message.

Caneron- Hallie I'm sorry I've been avoiding you lately, but I'm still adjusting to you being pregnant by my best friend. I want to reconnect with you, I want our sister brother bond back. I want to be an uncle. I just want you to know, I love you sis. I care so much about you. Please reply when you get this.

Me- I understand Cameron, I know Josh is your best friend, I didn't mean for any of this to happen, it was the night of the party, I was drunk. It was a mistake because I would never want to hurt you like that. But me and Josh are together now. And we're about to go and look at a house to live in, Emily's parents have been helping us out alot. Also, how's mom?

Cameron- I'm actually glad you too are together. I miss you alot. And mom, she dosnt even speak about you, when ever she sees a picture of you she gets, she thinks she failed as a parent. Trust me mom will come arpund, she'll realize the good in this. I did. If you guys get the house, I would be glad to help you guys move in, I also call in helping paint the nursery for the baby. What's the gender of it? Have any names picked out?

Me- It's a girl, and no we don't have names picked out, and yeah I was hoping you would help with the nursery. I have to go now, about to leave to go and see the house, bye, love you Cameron.

Cameron- Love you too.

I put me phone in my pocket and walk over and grab my shoes off of the couch. I see Josh ready to go. I fallow him out to the car and get in.