Ch. 23 If I'm a Werewolf Princess, why are Vampire's making my life so difficult?

Keiko's POV

Today is Thursday and we are in the end of the day lecture class. I was sitting next to Amanda while Dee was up front flirting with some random guys. She says she never had the chance to experiment with human socializing. I have a few other words that come to mind but I don't think they are very lady like. "So what do you think the theme will be," Amanda asked. "I'm not sure. It'll probably be something weird," I replied. "Probably but I think I'm getting goose bumps." Then Claire, Percy, Primula, and Ethan walked in together. I've noticed that Ethan's been hanging with them a lot but I haven't said anything about it. Whatever's going on between them, I don't want to get in the middle of. Claire walked past me but Percy stopped. "Hey Keiko. Do you mind if I sit next to you," he asked. "Uh....No of course not. Here," I said and he sat down. "Your aura seems different today," he said. "Really? How can you tell?" "I just can. So what's bothering you?" "Girl stuff. You wouldn't understand," I replied but then he turned towards me. "I have Rimu remember?" I started to giggle. "True but it's about a friend." He started to open his mouth. "A friend completely different than Claire," I replied and he closed his mouth. I started to laugh. "Shush! He's coming." Mr. Henry walked in.

"Hello everyone," he said. "Hello Mr. Henry," we all replied. "Well I guess we shall get right to business. This week's theme is blue and white. Your whole outfit must be blue and/or white. Understand?" "Yes Sir," we all replied. "Well then lecture is dismissed. Dinner will be in 5 hours. You may now go into town and shop or do whatever you need to in order to prepare," he said and then he walked out. "Well...blue and white. Not true Vamp colors but I guess it could be fun," Percy said. "I guess. What do you think you'll wear?" "Probably a white suit and blue shirt. It just depends on Rimu's dress. But she may want to match more with Ethan," he said. I looked over at Amanda but she looked unaffected. "Can I talk to you for a minute," I asked Ethan. "Sure." I looked towards Amanda. "Amanda I'll be in the room in about 30 minutes. Get dressed without me. I don't think I'll be late for it but-" Amanda cut me off by saying, "Ok. I've got it." Then she walked away. "What's wrong with her," Percy asked. I just sighed and he escorted me out of the room. We started to walk down the halls.

"So what did you want to talk about," he asked. I took a deep breath. "What's going on between Primula and Ethan," I asked. "Oh that? I think they're together. I think. Rimu's never 'together' with a person. At least she better not be." "What do you mean," I asked. "I mean nothing more than kissing should be going on." I started to laugh. "Such a protective brother aren't we?" "Of course. If I wasn't there she would be a bigger and more threatening person than Claire," he said which caused us both to laugh. When we both calmed down I said, "But do you know how they got together? I mean I thought Ethan and Amanda were....together." I wasn't sure if everyone knew they were engaged. I mean everyone doesn't know I'm engaged so... "Well I heard some people talking about trying to get Ethan and Amanda engaged to each other but I guess that's out of the question now. Rimu said that they just clicked and blah blah blah," he said. I raised my eyebrows. "Not adult blah blah blah just more like they talked and started to do things together." I relaxed. "Ok. Amanda just seems...different," I said. "I guess she would be since her father wanted them together," he said. "I guess your right." Then I excused myself and headed towards my room.

I walked into our room and found Amanda staring at a picture. "Amanda," I asked which caused her to jump. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to scare you," I said. "No...it's fine," she said and then she put the picture away. "Are you ok," I asked. "Never better." I stared at her. What am I missing? I walked around her and made my way to my dresser. I pulled out a leather dress and some shoes that came up to my ankles. I put my hair in a bun and secured it. Then Dee came in giggling. "What's so funny," I asked. "Oh nothing you would understand," she said. I just shrugged. "You know Dee, you can't be a little flirt." "Oh yeah!? Why's that so bad? I'm having fun." "Yeah but Dee you might hurt a nice guy's feelings." "I guess that's true but its fun." I sighed. "Fine but just don't do anything I wouldn't approve of." "Ugh. Ok," she replied and started to get ready. She was wearing a sleeveless pink shirt with some shorts. "What's that," I asked. "They call it a Tank Top. Isn't it cute!?"