Characters

Alright , I wanted to give you a bit of a background on each character that is going to be in the story . x

--

Harry Styles , 18

Harry enjoys going out with his friends , helping others in need . He has no idea what's going on in the orphanage his father holds , being sure his father is a good person helping others in need .

Desmond Styles , 54

Des is a very strong person , not just physically . He is intimidating , knows what to say to get people out of his way . Sometimes it can get physical . The kids are afraid of him , for a reason . He divorced his now ex-wife Anne years ago because she couldn't stand the man he had become . Des also hates the fact that Harry is gay , but he believes it's a phase so he lets him be .

Anne Twist

Anne has no idea what's going on in the orphanage . She's always there for her children when they need her , always listening and very accepting .

Liam Payne , 17

Liam is the oldest orphan . His parents died at a young age , he's been to a few orhanages before arriving at Des' orphanage at the age of thirteen . He's a very realistic person and believes they can't escape Des' claws .

Niall Horan , 16

Niall and Liam quickly clicked together , being the only teen boys in the orphanage . He believes that if they try they'd be able to escape from the orphanage .

Thomas , 11
Mia , 10
Alex , 11

They're the youngest in the orphanage , arriving when they were eight years old . They stick close by Liam and Niall's sides , fearing Des half to death .

Mary Hudson , 16

Mary arrived at the orphanage when she was fourteen , and has tried to escape a few times before realising she has no way to get away . She tries to show she's not afraid , letting her walls break only when she's alone .

Jenna Keith , 15

She's been in the orphanage since she was twelve , and every day she prays someone will come to save her . She doesn't listen when Mary tells her that praying will do nothing , but inside she's doubting it too . She's gay but it hopeless about finding a girlfriend .

Louis Tomlinson , 16

Louis's family abandoned him at a very young age , and he's been in the same orphanage ever since he remembers himself . He's extremely shy and kept to himself , barely communicates because he fears what others think about him . He can't read or write , teachers and workers have tried to teach him but it took him too long so they stopped trying , lowering his self-esteem .

Zayn Malik , 18

Zayn is Harry's best friend ever since they've remembered . He has no idea what's going on in the orphanage aswell .

Ellianne Crage , 18

Harry and Zayn's best friend , they're a small group of friends . She's a very happy and optimistic person , and her best friends know about her crush on Jenna , though Jenna doesn't know .

--

That's all I have for now , hopefully you'll like the book x

~Author