Ch. 11

Enjoy x

~~

Two weeks later Louis was released from the hospital , he was prescribed pain killers if anything hurts and some type of bruises cream . Harry helped him into some of his own clothes he brought for him , taking him down to the front desk in a wheelchair .

Paul signed him out and handed the papers along with the hospital bill , Louis thanked him and let Harry roll him out of the hospital to his car .

Once at the orphanage Harry helped him out of the car and back into the wheelchair , Paul opened the door for them and Harry took a turn , taking Louis to the kitchen .

A soft smile spread on his lips as he saw all the kids there , along with Anne , Zayn and Ellianne , welcoming him back to the orphanage with lunch made for everyone .

They sat around the table to eat , talking and laughing like they used to . This time , they weren't afraid Des would come into the kitchen and yell at them for laughing .

After lunch Harry picked Louis up bridal style and up to his room . "I want you to stay in my room until you heal enough to do things on your own . I want to look after you closely ."

Louis blushed as he was placed on the bed , Harry pulled the covers back before kneeling in front of Louis , helping him out of his shoes . He smiled up at the small boy , tickling his foot ever so gently , just enough to make him smile .

He tucked him under the covers and got in next to him , cuddling against him . "Get some rest ." He kissed his cheek and the corner of his lips before snuggling his face into his neck .

~~

Louis woke up two hours later to kisses being pressed around his face , he shied away with a smile and opened his eyes , Harry smiled down at him , "Hello ."

"Hi ." Louis said softly , pushing Harry away shyly . Harry only pressed more kisses to his face and down to his neck , Louis let out a giggle and pushed him away .

There was a knock on the door , Harry sat up and tapped Louis' nose . "Come in ."

Anne opened the door with a tray in her hands , two tea mugs and a biscuits plate were on it , "Good afternoon boys ." She smiled and placed the tray down on the table , "Thought you'd like to have some tea ."

"Thanks mum ." Harry smiled at her and blew her a kiss , she smiled warmly at them and walked out of the room , closing the door .

"Your mum is sweet ." Louis said and tried pushing himself to sit up , only to wince in pain . Harry noticed and was quick to help him sit up , placing a few pillows behind his back so he could lean back comfortably . Louis thanked him with a smile and took his tea mug when he was handed it .

Harry sat in front of him with his own mug , sipping on it . "Court is in four days ."

Louis nodded , "Yeah ."

"Are you going ?" Harry asked , "Because I am . And I understand if you don't want to go ."

"I ... I'm not sure yet ." Louis looked down at his mug . "I want to , but - but I can't see his face again . I don't want to ."

Harry nodded and scooted closer , "Of course . It's understandable ."

"I mean , I want to be there and say what I h-have to say , but - I wouldn't be able to be in the same room as him ." Louis shook his head , Harry kissed his forehead , "And it's one hundred percent okay ."

"I know . I'll support you guys fully from here ." Louis glanced up , smiling at Harry . Harry kissed his lips softly , "And I'll support you with every decision you make . Whether you decide to be there or not ."