Epilogue

Sooo yeah , it's a short fic . In my mind it was supposed to take about fourty chapters but actualy writing it was much much muuuuch shorter than I wanted . But I quite like the outcome , and I hope you guys liked it aswell .

Enjoy x

~~

-Two Months Later-

Harry woke up in the middle of the night , looking at his clock ; five a.m . He sighed and rolled over , figuring he wouldn't be able to go back to sleep very easily . His mind drifted to the small , soft boy he's been dating for three months , before getting out of bed and making his way down to the boys' room .

He walked in quietly , biting his lip softly at the sight of Louis sleeping adorably in his bed . The bed was small but he insisted on fitting himself in , he lifted the covers up and tucked himself in against Louis' back , large arms hugging his small waist as he snuggled into his neck .

Louis' eyes opened at the feeling of someone in bed with him , he was about to flip before the scent of Harry's shampoo reached his nose , calming him down . "You scared me ."

"Sorry . Wanted to snuggle , couldn't sleep ." Harry whispered into his neck , making him giggle softly at the ticklish feeling .

"This bed is small Hazza , we barely fit in ." Louis whispered , Harry only hummed , "I'm too comfy to move ."

"Please tell me you two aren't doing anything dirty ." Liam groaned from his bed , and Louis couldn't control his laughter , muffling it into the pillow .

Harry lifted his face from Louis' neck , "Shut it Payno , we're snuggling ."

"All of you shut the hell up , I'm trying to sleep ." Niall grabbed his pillow and carelessly tossed it away , only for it to reach Louis and Harry's heads . Harry  threw the pillow back at him and pressed his face into Louis' neck , Louis smiled and wrapped Harry's arms tighter around himself .

The room was silent for fewer more seconds before Louis' whispery giggles pierced the silence , "Haz stop ."

Liam put his pillow over his head , though still heard their giggling . He groaned sat up on his bed , "Could you guys please be quiet ? I'm exhausted and we have to go to work tomorrow ."

"I'm sorry Li , but Harry is tickling me and being annoying ." Louis said but got up from the bed , making Harry groan and reach his arms out for him . Louis took his hand , "Let's go up to your room to sleep , we're disturbing everyone here ."

Harry groaned into the pillow and didn't move , Louis pulled at Harry's hand gently , "Come on up ."

Harry lazily pulled himself up from the bed , he wrapped his arms around Louis and let himself be pulled up to his room . He tightened his grip around Louis' waist from behind and fell on his side on the bed , pulling Louis with him .

Louis laughed again as Harry tickled him once again , sliding off the bed to the floor . Harry chuckled and sat up , offering his hand for him to get up . Louis got up and pushed Harry on his back , sitting on his stomach and ruffling his hair all over . 

Harry grabbed his hips and flipped them around , Louis giggled and pushed Harry away when he leaned into his neck , knowing he aimed for a raspberry .

"I'm tired ." Louis sighed , Harry kissed his cheek and moved the covers back , bringing them both under the warm blankets .

~~

Louis , Mary and Jenna were busy waitressing in Paul's coffee shop , while Liam , Niall and Harry were working at Paul's bakery across the street .