Ch. 7

Enjoy x

~~

Liam met up with Paul , and Paul gave him a bag full of small cameras ; he explained how they work and for how long before you need to change the batteries . They didn't use cameras connected to electricity , it would raise suspicions .

Liam stayed up one night with Niall , Louis and Mary , placing the cameras all around the house ; in Des' office , in the entrace , the kitchen , the boys and girls' rooms , the back yard . The secret mission worked out as they planned and they quickly returned to their rooms .

~~

Louis was biting his lower lip nervously ; today is his first date with Harry , and he's about to faint any moment .

Liam squeezed his shoulders encouragingly , "Harry is a great guy , you'll be okay ."

"It's n-not it . I'll make a complete fool of myself ." Louis shook his head , making Niall roll his eyes , "Don't give us that shit . Harry really likes you , I doubt he thinks you're a fool ."

Louis blushed at his words , Niall laughed and patted his shoulder , "Now go , he's waiting ."

Louis nodded and took a deep breath , walking out of the room and down the corridor to the entrace ; they settled that Harry would wait outside by the door , incase Des sees them .

Louis nervously reached for the door handle , he opened it slowly and stepped outside , seeing Harry standing a few feet away with a smile .

"Hey ." Harry held his hand out , Louis closed the door gently behind him and took Harry's hand . "Hi ."

"Ready to go ?" Harry brought him closer , Louis nodded and let Harry lead him to his car . He blushed deep-red when Harry opened the door for him , thanking him and slipping in .

Harry got into the driver's seat and started the car , pulling into the road .

"Where are we going ?" Louis asked , his hands playing with the ends of his sleeves .

"There's this really good italian restaurant , been there a few times and I absolutely love it ." Harry said . "Do you like italian food ?"

Louis didn't have the heart to tell him that he's never been to a restaurant before ; only heard from people who've been in those . He knows how restaurants work , but he's never been to one . So he just nodded his head , "Yeah ."

"Good ." Harry smiled , turning the radio on and singing along , tapping his hands on the wheel . Louis giggled a bit at the faces he pulled while singing , only encouraging Harry to go on .

Soon enough they reached the restaurant , Harry was quick to exit the car and open the door for Louis . Louis grinned and thanked him , Harry closed the door and locked the car , taking Louis' hand in his as he walked to the restaurant .

"Good evening ." The hostess smiled .

"Good evening . I made a reservation for two , Harry Styles ." Harry said , bringing Louis closer to his side . The hostess nodded and took two menus , "Follow me ."

The two followed her through the restaurant until they reached their table , and Harry just insisted on pulling the chair out for Louis to sit . Louis giggled at his actions with blush painting his cheeks , Harry sat in front of him and the hostess placed the two menus in front of them . "A waiter will be here shortly to take your orders ."

Louis copied Harry's actions and opened the menu , looking at the list of dishes . Everything looked so good , and his stomach rumbled in hunger . He blushed deeper when Harry looked up at him , smirking , "Hungry ?"