Ch. 2

Enjoy x

~~

Louis was sitting in the boys' room on his bed , busying himself with folding clothes . Harry walked into the room , immediately smiling as he saw him . "Hey Louis ."

Louis looked up , smiling softly . "Hi Harry ."

"You okay ?" Harry asked as he approached him , Louis nodded , "Yeah , just - folding up clothes ." Louis gestured with his hand , Harry nodded , "Mm , I see . Well actually I'm here because Liam sent me to find a book for him , do you know where his books are ?"

"Yeah ." Louis nodded and got up from his bed , walking over to Liam's bed . He pulled a box from under the bed , trying to play it off as if he isn't nervous about not knowing how to read . "Wh-which book did he need ?" He asked , looking up at Harry , who told him the name of the book .

Louis nodded and looked down to the box , biting his lip nervously . He stared for a few seconds not knowing how to play it off , when Harry asked , "Is everything okay ? Is the book not there ?"

Louis looked around a bit in nervousness and munched on his bottom lip , leaning back on his ankles and wrapping his arms around himself . "I c-can't read ."

Harry raised his eyebrows a bit in surprise , "Oh ."

"I'm sorry ." Louis shook his head , but Harry shook his head and went to kneel next to him , "Don't be sorry . It's okay . Can I - can I look for the book myself ?"

Louis nodded silently and pushed the box over to Harry , picking himself up to sit on Liam's bed as he played with his fingers . Harry must think he's some stupid kid , he's sixteen and doesn't know how to read . So so stupid .

Harry found the book and pushed the box back to under the bed , looking over at Louis , who looked sad and deep in thoughts . He moved closer to him , "Louis ?"

Louis looked up at him , Harry gave him a warm smile and placed his large hand on Louis' small arm . "Would you like me to teach you how to read ?"

Louis raised his eyebrows , "What ?"

"Yeah . Would you like that ?"

"W-well , I don't know . I mean , teachers t-tried before but they gave up on me ."

"I won't give up on you , plus I'm the best teacher out there ." Harry smiled , rubbing his thumb over his arm . "What do you say ?"

Louis bit his lower lip before nodding . "Okay ." Harry smiled slightly wider and stood up from kneeling . "I'll talk to you later about starting , alright ? I need to go now ."

Louis looked up at him and nodded , "Alright . Thanks Harry ."

"You're welcome ." Harry smiled softly before walking out of the room .

--

Harry was out with Ellianne and Zayn , sitting at a Cafe and enjoying a warm tea and a muffin .

"So I offered to teach him . It's kind of my chance to get closer to him ." Harry smiled down at his mug , Zayn clapped his shoulder , "Get it going mate , you already seem to like him ."

"I do like him , though I've known him for about a week ." Harry took a bite from his muffin before turning his attention to Ellianne , "What about you ? When are you going to make a move on Jenna ?"