Ch. 10

Enjoy x

~~

Harry woke up to small hands grabbing his arm and shoulder , shaking him awake . 

"Harry wake up ! Please !" Mia pleaded , tears streaming down her cheeks . Harry sat up and rubbed his eyes , "What happened ?"

"Des is trying to kill Louis ! Please you have to help us !" She screeched and pulled at his arm . It was like a slap to the face that woke him up , he jumped out of bed and ran down the stairs to the first floor with Mia right behind him .

He saw Jenna holding Alex and Thomas comforting them , as Mary , Liam and Niall ran past him with a man he doesn't know .

"Hey , what's going on ?" He asked , the four turned to face him and Niall walked over to him , "Let's - let's go talk ." He tried taking him back to his room but Harry resisted .

"No . Where is Louis ? Where is my father ?" He asked , looking around in search of any of them .

There was a knock on the door , the unknown man went to open , a few police officers were standing at the doorstep . "We got a call about severe child abuse ."

Harry's head started spinning , watching as the unknown man nodded his head and led them through the place with Liam right next to him , and he found himself following . He watched as the officers pulled out their guns pointed to the floor , walking to the back yard with the guns raised . 

They circled the bushes and started yelling , though Harry couldn't make out words as a few more police officers ran past him . He watched his father being taken away handcuffed , and when he was about to go behind the bush to find out what happened , a police officer stopped him .

"I'm sorry but you can't go there ."

"Louis is my boyfriend . Please ." Harry said weakly , the officer shook his head , "This is some tough thing to see , I'm afraid I can't show you ."

Harry looked behind the officer's shoulder and saw camera flashes , heard voices talking .

"Is it - is it a crime scene ? Is he d-dead ?"

"Crime scene , yes . Dead , fortunately not . Severely beated , yes ."

Harry let tears fall down his cheeks , the officer patted his shoulder , "I suggest you get inside , it's a bit cold and we'll need to question you aswell ."

Harry felt hands on his arms , turning him around and walking him back into the orphanage . Niall rubbed his back with tear stains on his cheeks .

The unknown man from before approached him , holding his hand out . "I'm Paul , I didn't get to meet you ."

"Harry Styles , Des' son ." Harry shook his hand weakly , Paul nodded , "I helped the kids through the past month , supplied them with security cameras and microphones . To get evidence ."

"I want to hear everything . Everything you have to say about my f - about Des ." Harry told the kids , though Liam shook his head , "No , you don't need to hear it ."

"I want to . I want to ." Harry said quietly . "Please , I want to know ."

Paul placed his hand on his shoulder , "It's going to be hard , you need to know . Your father is a horrible person , and I'm not going to paint it pink for you - he is a horrible , horrible person ."

Harry nodded and let tears stream down his cheeks .

He watched Louis being rolled away on a stretcher , letting out a sob at the sight of his small body littered in bruises , blood and dirt . He wanted to go after them and get in the ambulance with him but he was paralyzed and couldn't even breathe .