Ch. 9

Enjoy x

~~

It's been four weeks . Four weeks of Louis and Harry hiding from Des , four weeks of getting evidence on cameras and recorded through mics . So far it's going as planned .

~~

Louis was sitting one evening outside in the back yard , his knees tucked to his chest with his arms wrapped around them , as silent tears rolled down his cheeks . Nothing bad happened , he just felt like needing a cry , needing to let it out .

He's been sitting outside for over thirty minutes , when he heard someone walking out to the back yard .

"Oh god , you're here ." Harry sighed out , going to sit next to him , "I looked for you everywhere and couldn't find you , got me worried ."

Louis nodded and bit his lower lip , making Harry frown . "Is everything okay ?"

"Y-yeah ." Louis nodded , though Harry still frowned . He moved to kneel in front of him , pouting softly at the sight of a tear making it's way down his cheek . "What's wrong , love ?" He asked softly , his thumb wiping the tear away .

"Nothing . It's just , I felt like I needed a cry . A little breakdown , that's all ." Louis sniffled , Harry pouted and nodded , "Okay . Mind if I stay here and snuggle with you ?"

Louis shook his head and let Harry sit back next to him , his arms wrapping around his small form as he leaned his chin on his shoulder comfortingly .

Louis leaned into his chest , letting a few more tears out . Harry pressed a warm kiss to his clothed shoulder and nuzzled his neck a little , trying to comfort him as wordlessly as he could .

When Louis was out of tears and the lump in his throat went away he sighed out and leaned into Harry's chest a bit more . "Thanks Haz ."

Harry smiled and kissed his cheek , "Are you done crying ? Or you feel like you need more ?"

"I'm done ." Louis said and dried his cheeks with his sleeves . Harry squeezed him into his arms , "Good , because I don't like to see you cry . Smile ?"

Louis let a weak smile stretch on his lips , but Harry tsked , "Nope , smile bigger ." He squeezed him again , Louis forced a wider smile on his lips , though you could see it's forced .

"Louuu ... a real smile ." Harry nuzzled his neck , when a mischievous smile crossed his lips . He brought Louis closer into his body and let his fingers roam his sides , attacking him with tickles .

Louis immediately smiled , laughter rolling out of his lips . He squirmed in his arms and begged him to stop , though he loved being so close to Harry . He managed to get out of Harry's arms , stood up and took a few steps away , his arms hugging himself to shield his sides from the tickles as small giggled rolled out .

"I'm not done with you ." Harry got up from his spot , Louis giggled and ran away into the orphanage , Harry hot on his tail . He giggled in delight as he ran down the hallway , running through the kitchen , getting to the front of the house when a pair of arms wrapped around him , making him squeak as he was scooped up into Harry's arms .

"Got you now ." Harry held him tightly as he walked up to the second floor , to his room . He kicked the door closed with his foot and flopped Louis down on the bed , his fingers once again finding their way to Louis' sides .

Louis threw his head back in laughter and squirmed all around the bed to get away , though Harry was stronger and he was weak from laughing .

"Alright , alright , I'm done ." Harry laughed when Louis started kicking him , pulling his fingers away , though not moving from above him . He watched with a smile as Louis still giggled , his arms wrapping around his small body .