Chapter 10: Revenge

-Emily's POV-

I'm in my room writing down a list of all the monsters that are affected by silver and as Jason said, it's a lot. Setting down my pencil, I sigh and lean back in my chair.

"Doing homework, Winchester?" I hear someone say, and I turn around to see Ailith.

I turn back around and go back to skimming through lore. "What do you want?"

"Just wanted to check in," she says walking over and looks at my list. "That's quite the list you got there, but the answer to your little problem is quite simple."

Rolling my eyes, I ask, "What are you talking about?"

"Jason, he's a werewolf," she says, and I turn around. I open my mouth to say something, but Ailith cuts me off. "I was watching you. Like how I did at the party. I was there mentally, but not physically."

"If you are there and can see what is happening, why don't you step in? I mean I know it's not that hard for you to get around when all you have to do is snap your fingers. Why do you never help me? You want me to trust you, right? Then how about you start by helping me when I need it instead of watching and then coming to me later," I vent as I stand up and face her.

She looks a bit taken aback by my words. "Well did you really want me to pop out from the middle of nowhere and save you today in the middle of school with everyone watching?" she asks.

"You could have found a subtle way to come in," I say quietly when I realize she's right.

Ailith shakes her head. "Besides, it looked like you won that fight."

"But why didn't you help with Jason at the party?" I ask quietly, changing the subject.

Ailith takes a step closer, and I swear that I see a look of sympathy flash across her face. "I wanted to step in and help, but I couldn't. By the time I saw what had happened, it would have been too late. I'm sorry."

I can tell she's being genuine when she says she couldn't have helped, but I still roll my eyes at her. "Jason's a werewolf," I say, changing the subject, again. I don't want to talk about my problems and what he did to me, but I want to talk about revenge. "What about his friends?"

"His two friends are both werewolves," she confirms.

"Okay," I say and stand up. "Let's go get ourselves some silver and find these dogs."

"Right now?" Ailith asks, reaching her hand out to my arm to stop me. There's something electric about how she touches me.

"Yes, right now," I say pulling away from her.

"What are you going to do?" she asks. "You can't kill them. It'll be pinned on you. Everyone knows about your fight with Jason, and then him and two of his assholes friends show up dead the same night. That looks suspicious on your part, and we all know that the Winchesters don't need any more run-ins with the cops," she points out.

I think about what she said. "Then we scare them and get him and his friends to back off."

"You think they're going to be scared of you?" she asks with an amused grin.

"They'll be scared of a Winchester and the Queen of Hell."

-Ailith's POV-

Emily found some silver bullets and knives in the bunker, and I found out where Jason and his gang are hiding out. I teleported us to the house they're staying in, and we sneak around the house to try to find out where they all are. After some snooping, we find out the three boys are in the basement, and we make our move.

I teleport into the basement and lean against the door frame. "Hello boys," I say and all three boys look up at me. I made sure that I wore a low cut shirt to help distract them or make them at least pay attention to me.