No Bullshit

*
"Get out my fuckin' house!"

Arianna couldn't believe she went from telling him to get out her house to now telling him how good he was fucking her.

"Yeah, you was talkin' allat shit, look at you now." He chuckled, lowly. "Who you love?"

"Y-you papi! Fuck, don't stop!" She panted, reaching down to rub her clit but he stopped her.

"You better not. I'll stop right now." He threatened, looking down at her as his strokes slowed down. His hazel eyes bored into her dark brown eyes and they held a serious intensity but love too.

"P-please don't." She pleaded and he smirked. He loved watching her be so vulnerable and submissive.

"Lay on ya' side, facing me."

She did as he said and he threw her leg over his waist before guiding his dick back into her.

"Damn, this pussy feel so good." He groaned. Arianna decided to take matters into her own hands and angle her body so she could bounce on him.

He smirked as one hand held the back of her neck and the other on the curve of her waist. They stared at eachother for alittle bit as she worked her hips to bring them both close to their climax.

He smacked her ass hard before rubbing it and pecking her lips.

"I'm gonna cum." She rasped.

"I feel it, baby. Go 'head and cum all over that dick." His voice and the little accent combined was enough to make her do what he instructed right then.

"Oooo god!" She whined as she came, squirting alittle.

He smirked. "Good girl."

Now he was working on his pending orgasm, thrusting into her. The sounds of her wetness were so prominent, they almost drowned out her moans.

"You gon' have my babies, Ari?"

"Yes, yes, I'll have as many babies as you want!"

"And whats my name, Arianna?"

"P-P–Oh shit, papiiii!"

He felt his balls tighten so he quickly flipped them back over so Ari was on her back and drove into her wetness quickly, groaning her name out as he spilled his kids inside her. He made sure to thrust deep into her to guarantee their baby in nine months.

Ariannas body tensed then relaxed as Kelly's warm seed filled her. He stayed in place for a minute before pulling out and watching his seed spill from her glistening pussy.

"That's what I like to see." He smirked and kissed her lips.

Even though her legs felt weak and wobbly, she got on her knees and took him into her mouth, moaning at the taste and sucking every drop of him off while her hand stroked what couldn't fit in her mouth.

Holding her curly hair in a makeshift ponytail, he watched her attempt to take his soul. She deepthroated him and held it there for a good fifteen seconds before coming up so she could catch her breath and stroking him with her hands faster as she flicked her tongue over the small hole at the top.

Kelly's left hand gripped the arm of the couch and his toes curled as he came and she gladly swallowed his kids, still slowly stroking him to make sure she got everything.

"Shit, Arianna..Gahdamn." He panted, resting his head on the back of the couch and she smiled, satisfied how her night turned out.

____________________________________________

For legendarygreatness Bitch ass Wattpad deleted half of this so it's not as good or long as the original😒 But I still hope you liked it Ari❤