Distraction(3)

*
Imani, Kasia, Cori, Brooklyn and Sarai walked into Darius and his crew's headquarters, being stopped by about five men who were security.

They instructed all of them to put their hands on their head and spread their legs some so they could be pat down.

Doing as they were told, they were pat down and once it was clear they had nothing threatening on them, they were cleared to go through.

A man led them down a long hallway and then opened a large oak door revealing a large room with a round table in the middle and the five men sat there, Darius at the head of the table.

"Good evening, ladies." He smirked at them. "Have a seat."

They all sat down, each girl sitting across from one of the five men. Sarai could feel Jarell's eyes on her but she already knew the look he was gonna give so she didn't bother to turn her head.

"So why are you here again?" Darius asked.

"We have information and I feel like you would like to know about it. It's about the group from the lower eastside. I got word that they're planning to take you and us out soon. They have alot of strong connections so I feel like you need to get prepared."

"I stay prepared, y'all are the ones who need to get ready. Y'all are five women wearing a full face of makeup with long ass nails and telling me and my crew who have been doing this way longer than any of y'all have to get prepared? Please." He laughed. "What's the real reason you and ya' lil fine crew came up here? Ready to finally get this dick or what?"

Imani narrowed her eyes at him. "Fuck you. I gave you the information. Whether you take it or not is on you. C'mon girls."

They went to stand up and leave but there were three men blocking the door.

"Excuse y'all." Kasia said with an attitude to the three men staring down at all them.

"Sorry lady, y'all aren't leavin'."

Sarai had that gut feeling she's had since they talked about this plan. She had anxiety all week, thinking about this and what could go wrong and unfortunately for her, it wasn't all in her head this time.

It was starting to come true.

"What do you mean? Let us through!" She tried to push past them but the biggest one pushed her back with force making her fall to the floor hard.

The girls gasped and helped her up before looking at the man like he was crazy.

"What the fuck is your problem?! You didn't have to push her that hard you fat fuck!" Cori yelled but the men just laughed at them all.

"Y'all think I'm stupid, huh?" Darius said.

"What are you talking about?" Imani asked, becoming angrier by the second.

"You really thought you could throw me off by tryna gimme some bullshit information about another group? Imani, Imani, Imani....I thought you knew better. Didn't your brother teach you anything?"

"Don't speak about my brother."

He laughed again before snapping his fingers.

"Boys." Was all he said and almost immediately the girls were all roughly escorted out the room by the men outside into the "holding room", as Darius likes to call it.

Jarell sat at the table, pissed off for two reasons. One, the guy was manhandling his girlfriend and that didn't sit right with him at all and two, he told Sarai not to come her awhile ago because he already knew how Darius was.

"What are we gonna do wit' em?" Dom asked Darius.

"We can have a lil fun wit' them...and then after that, kill 'em."

"Fun as in?" Jarell asked, hoping he didn't receive the answer he was thinking.

"Fun as in you see how fine they all are? I just wanna know what the pussy is like before I blow their brains out." He smirked before standing up. "Let's go."

_____________

Each girl was tied to a chair with tape over their mouths as they seen the door opened and Darius, Dominique, Kyrin, Lucas and Jarell walked in.

Jarell's jaw clenched as he seen his girlfriend tied up. He could tell she was scared, they all were, even Imani.

Darius went over to Imani and ripped the tape off her mouth making her squeal. "Fuck you for that. Untie us!"

"Sorry baby, can't do that."

"Don't call me that."

His hand ran over her thigh and she tried to kick him but obviously couldn't because her legs were bound.

"I wonder who I'm gonna fuck first. This is a hard ass decision cause all y'all are bad as hell." He walked slowly, examining each of the girls for a minute before smirking at Sarai. "I think I'll take you first. You look like you know how to take dick."

Darius ran his hand down her face and to her chest, squeezing her breast and Jarell couldn't take it anymore.

"Stop fuckin' touchin' her!"

Darius turned around to look at him and raised his eyebrow. "Excuse you?"

"You heard what I said."

They had an intense stare down for a minute before it all clicked in Darius's head.

"Wait...This your girl?"

"Yeah." He replied and the room went still.

He chuckled, "I gotta give you props, she is a sexy one. Too bad I gotta kill her."

Darius gripped Sarai's hair and pulled it back roughly making her cry out in pain and Jarell was getting more mad by the second. He was so mad, his whole body was shaky.

"Nah, just kill me." He said.

"What?"

"If you gon' kill somebody, kill me. She doesn't deserve the evil shit you about to do; none of them deserve it."

"I got an even better idea." Darius started. "Instead of me killing her...You do it."

"No." Jarell said with no hesitation. "Either you kill me and let her go or I kill you."

Darius let out a hard laugh like someone just told the funniest joke known to man. "Kill me?! Nigga, I made you! I could have you gone in seconds and not think twice about it so you talkin' real crazy right now. You lucky I didn't-"

All of a sudden, gun shots rang out but noone knew where they were coming from. The boys all went to see where they were coming from and drew out their guns but Jarell was just worried about his girlfriend.

One by one, all the guards were shot dead and Darius received multiple shots to the chest and one to the head.

Jarell cut the ropes on Sarai's wrist and legs before doing the rest of the girls and they all hid behind a big wall until the gun shots stopped.

Jarell looked at Sarai and made sure she wasn't hurt.

"You okay?"

She nodded, still shaken up and he kissed her forehead.

"Y'all alright?" He asked the other girls and they nodded as well.

"Jarell, you good?" Kyrin asked, his voice was sounded close but still alittle far meaning he was on the other end of the room.

"I'm straight!" He yelled back as everyone stood up from behind their post. "Who the hell was shootin'?"

Soon, a body appeared by the door. The man was soon identified as he stood in the light and all the girl held a look of shock, disbelief and confusion.

"Rakeem?!"

___________________________________________

Whew chile, the cringiness💀