Lottery •Michael B. Jordan•

Michael B. Jordan as Kamari Jordan

Lupita Nyong'o as Jamila Adisa

YAKWTFGO😍

*
Jamila was in the kitchen, making one of her favorite dinners when she heard a knock on her door. She quickly washed her hands before going to answer it. A wide smile automatically made its way onto her face.

"How nice of you to join me this evening, Mr. Jordan." She teased and he smiled, showing his small but deep dimples as he embraced her tightly.

"Had to, I missed you."

She smiled, looking up at him. "I missed you too."

He gave her a quick but meaningful kiss on her lips and then brought her even closer, kissing on her face and neck and she giggled.

"You're gonna make me burn my food messing with you."

He finally stopped kissing on her and she grabbed his hand, leading him to the kitchen and having him sit down at the dining room table while she took her chicken enchiladas out the oven.

"Is that what I think it is?"

"It is."

She made both of their plates and got them drinks and then they started eating.

"How is it?" She asked him.

"Amazing as usual." He said with his mouth full and she smacked her lips.

"Kamari."

He swallowed his food and smiled, "My bad, baby. How was work?"

"It was great. The kids made some great poems and paintings for black history month. They're all so creative to be so young and I love it. One boy painted Rosa Parks in only different shades of red, it was amazing! I can't wait to show you when their all finished."

He watched her in awe as she talked about the kids she teaches. He loved her passion for kids and letting them express themselves while still teaching them important lessons. The sparkle in her eye everytime she talked about her job was one thing he would never get tired of hearing or seeing.

He had no doubt that she would be the best mother to their kids one day.

"I can't wait to see them."

"How was work for you?"

"It was fine." He drank some of his water. "Speakin' of, we're having a company party, I guess you could say and I was wondering if I could have the honors of you accompanying me."

"I guess I can bless your life one night." She said playfully making him laugh. "I'm joking, I'd love to go with you."

"It's a date then."

______________________________________________

Sooo, Michael Bae Jordan and Lupita Nyong'o are my parents and one of the most beautiful couples I've ever shipped and I've been fangirling over them way too hard along with redtheraconteur_ which is how this came about lol.

This imagine series won't be sexual, just cute af.

Part 2?