Leaving...Almost. •Luke James•

*
Melanie Kante

I angrily shoved the rest of my necessary items into my PINK duffle bag and zipped it up before throwing it over my shoulder and grabbing my keys, along with my suitcase as I made my way downstairs.

Going down to the garage, I unlocked my car and started putting my bags in but as soon as I was about to close the door and get in my car, the garage door opened and the headlights of my boyfriend of two years, Luke's car illuminated the garage.

Shit.

I froze in my spot as he pulled into his spot and closed the garage door back, turning his car off and getting out. He stared at me, then the bags in the car then back at me.

"Where you goin'?"

"I...Um..." I couldn't find my words as he gave me that deep, intimidating stare he gives when I did something to annoy or piss him off. "Nowhere."

"Oh yeah? Cause it looks like you was about to leave me. That's what we doin' now?" I stayed silent for the simple fact that I was shook as hell.

He wasn't supposed to be home until later.

He started walking towards me and I moved back some. He got my stuff out of the car and then held his hand out.

"C'mon."

"Why?"

"We gonna talk about this like adults."

I hesitantly put my hand in his and we walked out of the garage and up to our bedroom. He took a seat on the bed and pulled me so I was standing between his legs.

"Now why were you tryna leave me?" He asked, calmly. Luke is a calm person but I was alittle–fuck that, very scared of his calmness in this situation.

"You're never here, Luke. We never see eachother and just spend time together like a normal couple. When I get home from work, you're gone and I don't see you until I'm basically sleep. You forgot our anniversary–"

"No I didn't, it's today."

"It was yesterday." I rolled my eyes. "See, this is what I mean! You chose work over me and it's becoming all the time. I feel neglected and I don't feel like our love is the same as it used to be so that's why I was leaving."

I love Luke so much, I really do but what is a girl supposed to do when she basically feels alone even when their significant other is with them and when they don't feel the love that was once there without having to say it?

"You know what? I can't even try to deny that cause you're right. I haven't been the boyfriend I should be for the past couple weeks and that's not fair ta' you."

"Is there someone else?" I asked quietly, not really wanting the answer.

"Of coarse not, Mel. I just been so caught up wit' work and making sure the clubs run smoothly, I guess I forgot about what was as important and needed my attention too. I'm sorry."

"I'm not saying don't go to work, I just want more time for us together. Alone, that isn't anywhere in where you work."

He chuckled. "I gotchu, baybeh. Gimme kiss."

I bit my lip when he said that. I love his accent😍

Leaning down, I pressed my lips against his as his large hand went to my ass and he smacked it, causing me to gasp and he took that opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth.

I moaned lowly and straddled his lap, holding his face in my hands as our tongues flicked against eachothers.

"I love you, Melanie." He mumbled against my lips. "But next time you try to leave me, I won't be so nice." He ripped open the floral Nike jacket I was wearing, making the zipper fly off of it and I smacked my lips.

"This is my favorite jacket!" I whined.

"I'll buy you another one," He kissed down my exposed chest as he took my jacket off the rest of the way and lifted me up, laying me down on the bed.

I gripped the sheets in my hands as Luke pounded into me from the back.

"L-Luke s-slow down!" I breathed, putting my hand on his stomach to try and get him to slow down for a minute but he just held that hand back and slapped my ass, keeping up the same pace.

"Nah, take it." He groaned. I bit my lip as tears of pleasure and pain left my eyes.

"B-baby please!"

He finally stopped and pulled out, turning me over before burying his face between my thighs.

"Ooh, yes." I moaned, gripping his little curls as he ran his tongue up and down my folds before sucking on my pearl. "Mm, babyyyy fuck!" I whined as I came and he wasted no time slurping up every drop.

He didn't even give me time to recuperate before he slid into me again.

"Damn, I missed this. I missed you." He breathed, resting his forehead on mine as he gave me slow but deep strokes. I whimpered and wrapped my legs around his waist more. "That's ya' spot, baybeh?"

I could hear the smirk on his face.

"Yes." I panted and dug my nails into his back as he sped up, hitting my spot perfectly with more force. "You're gonna make me squ–oooh fuck, daddyyyy!" I moaned loudly as my juices squirted all over his lower half and the sheets, so much that it made him slip out of me.

"Damn Mel." He smirked, slipping back in. "You so gahdamn wet, fuck." He groaned as his strokes sped up and I could tell he was about to release the way he was gripping my leg.

After a few more strokes, he came moaning out my name followed by a few cuss words and I bit my lip, running my fingers through his hair.

"Keep doing me like this and I'm not going anywhere." I said with a smirk and he smirked back, pecking my lips.

__________________________________________

This was written a year ago so if it's cringey, that's why lmao.

New imagines soon, I think y'all are gonna like them😏