Daddy •Dave East

For Jas 1-800-LIFE-ALERT cause she was harrassing me lmao
*
Janelle

"Fuck you, Omari! I hate you!" I yelled at my boyfriend of three and a half years.

"Janelle, fuck outta here bro." He waved me off, going into the kitchen and I followed.

"No, see I knew I shoulda never fucked with you in the first place cause all you do is lie and cheat on me! I been here since the beginning, before you had money coming in frequently and you wanna fuck with all these Instagram hoes that just started to like you cause you poppin'. Well fuck you, go be with them then. I'm done."

"Get back in here." When I kept walking, I heard his heavy footsteps and him grip my arm and pull me back to him roughly. "Janelle get yo' ass back here! You not leavin'."

"Let go of me, dickhead. I'm sick of lookin' at you."

Pulling my jersey dress up and smacking my ass roughly while wrapping his other arm around my waist, I let out a squeal. "Shut that shit up, B."

He kept sending smacks to my ass, each one harder than the last and I moaned involuntarily out of pain and pleasure and a smirk etched it's way onto his face.

"Yeah, you like that shit wit' you freaky ass." He send three more hard smacks to it before rubbing his large hand over my now sore red ass cheeks. "Take off all this shit and bend ova' the couch."

Taking off my dress, I did as he said and heard his belt come off before I felt the leather connect with my ass making me scream and grip the couch.

"That fuckin' hurt you bitch–Shit!" I cut myself off when I felt his large member enter me. The way he was stretching me out was a feeling I loved but I was still pissed off.

He gripped my hair and pulled roughly while slamming into me. I put my hand down on his stomach to try and push him back some but he wasn't having it.

"Nope, take this dick like a big girl since you wanna talk shit all the time."

I buried my face into the cushion as he continued his assault on my core. I was dripping onto the couch already.

"Omariiii!"

"You keep tryna accuse me of talkin to other bitches but only person I'm with is yo' crazy ass. I'm in love witchu, I told you that shit, B."

"Babyyyy!" I whined, as he hit my spot with force. My legs were about to give out. The pleasure was too much.

He pulled out and turned me around, holding my legs up and pushing back in, thrusting hard. So hard the couch started squeaking. It was bound to break.

"Daddy, I'm gonna cum."

"Cum on this dick."

I gripped the pillows and bit my lip as I squirted every damn where, the pressure was so much that it pushed him out of me.

"Oooh fuck!" My legs shook and I gasped, trying to make him slow down when he pushed in again, thrusting at the same pace.

"You gon' keep accusin' me of shit I ain't do?"

"No!"

"You love me?" I was so wrapped up in the pleasure I couldn't answer but he smacked my thigh hard, gripping my throat. "Answer my fuckin' question!"

"I love you, papi! I love you so fuckin' much!"

I felt him smirk against my lips before he kissed me. "You gon' have my baby?"

"Yes, I wanna have your babies." I was saying anything at this point. My body was on overdrive.

"Witcho fine ass. This good ass pussy is mine, you hear me? I ain't goin' nowhere and you ain't goin' nowhere." He groaned in my ear as his thrusts started getting sloppy.

I gripped his wrist and arched my back as I came again and he growled, cumming inside me. He pumped his hips a few more times to make sure it all got into me before pulling out.

Our mixed juices poured out of me and created a puddle under me on the couch.

"Looks like imma have to get a new couch." He chuckled before going upstairs and I just laid there, exhausted.

I may have to accuse him of shit more often.

____________________________________________

It's not new but aye, it's an imagine lmao a new one is on the way, I pwomise.