made you feel insecure - e.d | pt.2

-Your POV-
Me and Gray arrived to the Party and I immediately ran up to my friends and embraced them into a tight hug.

~Grayson's POV~
I decided to go take Y/N to the party alone because of Ethan being stupid to insult Y/N's outfit even though it looked beautiful on her.
I was starting to talk to one of my close friends at the party, Alex when my phone kept ringing.

Alex:"Are you gonna get that?"
Me: "Yea I'll be back sorry", I said as I went inside in the bathroom to see Ethan's name on the screen.

Me:"What Ethan!"
Ethan:"Grayson please tell Y/N to pick up her phone please!"
Me:"Really Ethan she is upset with you right now, and you expect her to Answer you?"
Ethan:" Grayson I messed up I'm sorry...."
Grayson:"Say that to Y/N not me Ethan!", I said as I hung up......

-Your POV-
I felt much better as I was there with my friends. But I was still upset with Ethan. It was childish of him to say that about me.

My phone was blowing with Missed calls and Missed text messages from Ethan but I ignored  and quickly muted my phone.

Then quickly went back to talking to one of my friends who was quick to ask where was Ethan.
I replied with "oh at home" and felt quite sad.

-Ethan's POV-
Y/N won't answer my calls or texts. I'm starting to worry even though I called Grayson and nothing seemed suspicious. I just know she's probably upset with me.

I felt hot tears come down my cheeks. I quickly Took a shower. Threw on a Vans sweater and gray sweats and quickly hopped in bed wondering what was gonna happen tomorrow or tonight.
Wishing I could have gone with them but not knowing the address. Feeling so drained that I quickly fell asleep with all my thoughts fading as I slowly closed my eyes.
-End of Ethan's POV-

You and Grayson quickly started having more fun through the hours but soon realized it was 3 in the morning.

You started passing through people trying to find Grayson as you finally found him talking with a group of guys.

You say excuse me as you pass through them.
You tap Grayson who clearly turnings around and looked at you with his arms folded and raised an eyebrow seeing you shiver.

Y/N:"Gray it's getting late can we go???"
Gray:"Yea sure just wait for me outside."
Y/N:"Ok"

Grayson started bro hugging all his friends goodbye as you stood outside on Twitter seeing people's tweets.
Grayson finally came out after 4 minutes.
Grayson:" you ready?", he said
Y/N: "Yeah"

You both got in his car and headed home while jamming out to "Locked out of heaven" by Bruno mars and more looking like complete idiots outside of the car lol.

Grayson stoped the car right outside.
"Not coming in?", you joked
"Nah...Call me if he does something stupid again", he smiled
"Thanks Gray, Bye", you said getting out of the car
"No problem, bye", he said as drove off.

You sighed as you stood outside the door grabbing the keys and unlocking the front door.
You got inside but saw no one inside the living room.

Until you got upstairs seeing Ethan sleeping on the bed looking peaceful with puffy eye bags looking like he has been crying for hours.

You quickly grabbed a sheet and and pillow and slept on the floor not wanting to wake him.

~Next morning~
-Ethan's POV-
I woke up still sleepy turning to my side hoping to see Y/N there but she wasn't.

I rubbed my face not knowing what to do  but quickly spotted Y/N sleeping on the floor.
I sighed in relief but also felt bad about everything yesterday not meaning what I said just having a protective mind and a bad day with filming.

I quietly went downstairs making pancakes, bacon and chocolate milk for y/n and me even though she's upset with me.
-End of Ethan's POV-

You woke up 50 minutes to the smell of Pancakes and bacon and not seeing Ethan on the bed. You get up and freshen up.

You walk downstairs to see Ethan making breakfast looking upset.
"Hey", you said softly
"Hi", he said
He handed you a plate of breakfast silently.
You awkwardly sat down and ate and he sat down across from you.

Ethan: "Y/N I'm sorry ok, about yesterday I didn't mean anything I said, I was upset about filming  and feeling protective, I'm truly sorry for hurting you." , he said in a sincere voice.

He looked up at you as there was a moment of silence for about a couple minutes. He sighed about to get up from his chair quietly.

Y/N: "I forgive you Ethan", You said as you grabbed his hand
He quickly got up and hugged you apologizing again and you two having fun the rest of the as he truly wanted to make it up to you.

So yea I'm so tired. But it's almost CHRISTMAS!!!!!🎄