6

Please excuse any mistakes or typos I may have made. This chapter has been updated a lot.
___________

Harry and Louis rush through the rain, bag over their head to try and block off the wet droplets of water. Harry had forgotten to grab the umbrella that was in the trunk so when the rain came, it attacked them. They finally get through the hospital doors and make their way to the employee work room, water dripping from their hair. Louis sneezes into his elbow and Harry gently rubs his back.

Once they're behind closed doors, Harry grabs a towel tucked away in the closet and starts to dry Louis' hair, murmuring his apologies to the shivering boy. Louis grasps onto Harry's t-shirt, his head tilted down slightly so Harry can dry it. He gently licks at Harry's neck, assuring the alpha that he is not mad.

"I'm sorry caprifoi, I wasn't expecting the rain."

"It's okay, don't feel bad."

"I'm sorry for making you come in today. I know it's not your shift." A voice pitches in and both boys turn to look at Maria. Harry smiles and shakes his head while continuing to dry Louis' hair, feeling bad when the omega sniffles from the cold. If Louis gets sick it'll be his fault and he already feels guilty enough.

"It's okay Maria. I was eager to try out the new technique for the surgery. Though, I'm pissed about the rain." Harry comments and pulls the towel off Louis' head so he can start drying his own. Maria turns her attention to the chief nurse, sending him a gentle smile.

"And thank you again, Louis, for agreeing to do the surgery." Louis waves his hand briefly and forces out a smile, taking his wet coat off. He drops it onto one of the benches as he opens his locker to grab his work scrubs. Harry places a hand on the back of his neck and squeezes gently to reprimand him, giving the omega a pointed stare. Louis pouts briefly before glancing at Maria.

"Uhm, don't worry about it, love. I need to be here it's apart of my job." Maria smiles softly and nods her head before telling the duo which room to meet her in, leaving them alone afterwards. Louis pulls off his shirt and folds it before placing it into the locker, doing the same with his wet pants. He hums a slow tune while getting dressed, ruffling his hair afterwards to try and put some life into it.

"It shouldn't take too long to go over the technique, we can still make it to that you movie wanted to watch." Harry says to him while he gets dressed into his own scrubs, pulling the lab coat over his body. Louis lifts his head from where he was looking down at his feet while tying his shoes, nodding a few times. "Yes, I would like that if we have time."

-

Louis yawns as he covers his mouth, hiding his face in his arms afterwards. It's three hours later and they just finished learning the technique. "Omega." A hand is placed on the back of his neck and Louis hums when he recognizes Harry's touch. He lifts his hand to grasp Harry's causing the alpha to bend a little in order to examine Louis' now healed wrist.

"Still feel any pain?" He questions quietly as he examines the smooth tan skin. Louis shakes his head twice before turning it to the side to let out a soft yawn, "No, I'm good." Louis assures him once he's done rubbing the tears from his eyes, blinking twice to refocus on Harry's crouched form.

"Are you ready to go?"

"Mm, I don't want to get up. I just want to sleep, it is my day off, you know."

"Yes, I am aware but you are in the locker room sitting on the floor. If you want to sleep, I'll bring you home."

"But the movie."