46

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you all know that this will be the last chapter of "Love me until the end." But don't worry!! A second book is in the making and will be uploaded soon ;) so keep an eye out for it. I want to thank everyone who supported me as I wrote this and I want to thank all my readers for joining me as I went on this journey. This story means the world to me and I'm glad it meant as much to some people as it did to me. I hope you all enjoyed it!! And you'll be notified as soon as I publish the sequel. Thank you for everything, I love you all ❤️
______________________

"Baby, we're gonna be late." Louis groans as he pressed his fingers against his temples. Today is Ethan's birthday party and Louis told Niall he would go earlier to help them set up. But Harry decided to sleep in and now they're late for being early. It didn't help that Atlas was still suffering from some symptoms of his mild cold which was now fading. He has a runny nose and he's coughing every once in awhile.

"I'm coming caprifoi. One second, please." Harry calls back to him which makes the omega roll his eyes. He lets out a sigh and shifts his gaze to Atlas who was patiently waiting in his car seat. He was dressed in khaki pants that scrunched at the bottom like joggers, a red shirt that said "mommy is my greatest hero" written across the front, and he had on his Adidas superstars.

He looked so cute that Louis cooed every time he saw his son. Atlas smiles back each time and kicks his legs in happiness, knowing his mom was pleased. "Harry if you're not out here in two minutes, I'm leaving without you." Louis threatens his mate as he crouches in front of Atlas, adjusting his seatbelt. "Okay, babe!" Harry replies back.

Atlas grunts and slaps the buckles angrily, not liking the fact that he was being restrained. "It's for your own good, bubs. Don't want you flying out and getting hurt, right?" The tiny alpha blinks and stares up at his mom for a moment before scrunching his nose.

"No!" He slaps the buckles once more.

"Okay Hercules, you gotta wear it regardless." Louis says with a chuckle as he leans in to drop a kiss to his forehead. Atlas huffs and kicks his legs in annoyance but can't help the smile that breaks out when his mommy kisses him. He loves his mommy's kisses. Louis stands up and turns around, ready to call for Harry again but instead he yelps when he sees the alpha right behind him.

"Jesus, H. Why didn't you say you were done?" Louis scolds as he tries to calm his racing heart. "You scared the crap out of me, I didn't even hear you." Harry chuckles in response as he buttons the third to last button on his shirt, leaving the last two open at the top.

"Sorry babe, I was distracted. Ready to go?"

"Yeah, you jackass. I've been waiting for half an hour."

"Mm, I think that's a little too much. I'd say twenty-five minutes."

Louis glares at the smiling alpha. "I think you should walk away right now before you get yourself a black eye."

"Yeah," Harry laughs nervously, "I think you're right. I'll put Atty in the car."

"Good idea, Harold."

***

Harry switched the gear and pulled up the emergency brake before turning the car off. "Are you excited bubs? You get to see Ethan today." Harry asks as he twists in his chair to look at his son. Atlas' eyes brightened and even though he could barely understand what Harry actually said, he recognized Ethan's name.

"Eth!"

"That's right baby bear, we're gonna see Eth today." Louis says with a smile before turning back in his seat, taking his seatbelt off. Harry does the same and unlocks the doors before opening his. He steps out and pops the trunk before closing his door just as Louis gets out the car. He gets the presents out of the trunk while Louis unhooks Atlas' carseat from the base.