43

"Baby, wake up."

Louis makes a noise at the voice he hears in his ear. He rolls over onto his side and yawns, settling back into the pillows. "Louis, you have to wake up darling." Harry whispers while placing a hand on the side of his head. His long fingers tangle in the brown locks as he leans in close to his mate. The omega grunts and flips over again, shoving Harry's face away.

"Go away, I'm sleeping." He mumbles while grabbing onto the blanket when Harry tugs on it. His fiancé laughs and yanks the blanket from Louis' tight grasp, moving closer to his grumbling love. "Ugh, Harry." Louis groans while shoving the alpha away again, burying his face into the pillow.

"Wake up Louis, or else."

"Or else what?" Louis shoots back in annoyance as he rolls onto his back, throwing an arm over his eyes. There was no response but Louis didn't bother to care as he assumed Harry probably left. He settles back into the bed and tries to go back to sleep, his lips parting as he breathes evenly.

The peace and quiet doesn't last long because a second later Louis is attacked by a heavy, screaming weight on his chest. "Mm! Num-num!" Atlas shouts as he wiggles his body on top of Louis'. The omega groans and opens his eyes, placing his small hands on Atlas' body so he doesn't fall off. Harry was standing next to the bed with a smirk on his face that Louis wanted to smack off.

"I told you to wake up."

"Yeah, yeah go somewhere." Louis hisses to his gorgeous mate, turning his attention to a smiling Atlas. He was still perched on Louis' chest with his tiny hands on either side of his neck. His mixed eyes were twinkling as he grinned at his mama, pieces of hair falling into his face. "Good morning, baby bear." He coos while pushing his body to sit up.

Harry takes a seat beside him on the edge of the bed, his hand on Atlas' back to help the baby sit on Louis' lap when the omega gets up. "Num-num." Atlas demands again while twisting his fingers around Louis' necklace, staring up at him. Louis clicks his tongue and shifts Atlas in his arms so he's cradling the boy, helping him latch onto his nipple.

"So demanding." Louis murmurs as he leans his head back against the headboard, his eyes connecting with Harry's. The alpha was watching him with a loving gaze, his large hand rubbing up and down the expanse of Louis' bare thigh. "What? Do I have dried drool on my face?" He asks with raised brows which makes Harry laugh.

"I can't stare at my beautiful fiancé?"

"Nope, it's illegal."

"Since when?"

"Since I said so." Louis retorts with a silly grin that had Harry's heart racing. The older male rolls his eyes with a small smile before he leans in, nuzzling his nose against Louis'.

"What do you want to do today?"

"Don't you have work?" Louis questions him while adjusting Atlas, running his skinny fingers through the brown hair atop his son's head. Harry licks over his lips and shifts closer to his mate, slipping his hand to the Atlas' back, rubbing small circles into the cloth of his onesie.

"Caprifoi, I told you I called off today so I can spend the day with you and Atlas before you go back to work on Monday."

Louis has been on maternity leave for almost seven months now and he has to go back to work which kills him. He's so attached to his baby boy and to have to go back to work after so many months of being with him is heartbreaking. But he feels a lot better knowing that Harry will be taking over for paternity leave for three more months.

After he goes back to work Alec has agreed to watch Atlas until he's old enough to go to a daycare. The daycare the couple wants to put him in only allows one year olds and up so they have to wait a few more months until they can put him in there. Ethan will also be there as well when he turns one which is in about three months.