11

Please excuse any mistakes or typos I may have made. This chapter has been updated.
___________

"Louis, I love you." Harry manages to get out as he closes his eyes. He patiently waits for his response, heart beating loudly in his ears as the nerves takes over his senses. He feels Louis grasp his hand before his voice fills the air.

"I love you too, Harry. You're my best friend." Louis said with a grin, looking up at the alpha. Harry blinks his eyes open and he stares down at the small man quietly. Of course he would be the type of person to not understand what Harry meant. Harry picks Louis up and repositions him so that the omega is straddling his waist, arms wrapped around his neck. Louis blinks a few times and slides his fingers through the curls at the base of his neck.

Harry cups Louis' cheeks with both hands, leaning in to bump his nose against Louis'. "I need you to listen to me closely, can you do that?" Louis nods twice and keeps his eyes trained on Harry's. Harry slides a hand to the back of Louis' neck, holding him in place as he leans in. Louis' eyes widen when he realizes what Harry is doing and before he could even think, soft lips were pressed against his.

Harry's eyes fall shut as his lips move against Louis' smoothly, fingertips pressing into soft skin. Louis stays frozen in place for a second longer before he melts into the kiss. His arms tighten around Harry's neck, fingers tangling in the curly locks. Harry lets out a groan when he feels a nip at his lip, parting them as he allows Louis access. The omega slides his tongue into Harry's mouth, swirling it around his as he presses his body closer to Harry's.

Harry's hands slide down to grip his thighs, lifting him up which causes Louis to disconnect their lips. Harry shifts until he's kneeling on the couch before he drops Louis down onto it, blanketing the small body with his own. Louis' giggle gets muffled by a mouth covering his, eyes slipping shut as he arches into the kiss. His hands grip onto broad shoulders as Harry's hand slips to tilt the underside of his chin.

Louis lets out a soft moan into the kiss, legs wrapping around Harry's waist. The alpha kisses him for a moment longer before forcing himself to pull back. Louis chases after him, whining when the alpha chuckles. Harry cranes his neck to place a final kiss to Louis' soft lips. "Louis, I'm in love with you." The breath catches in the omega's throat. Harry's words circle around his head and it takes him longer than he should have to comprehend the confession.

Louis' chest starts to rise and fall quickly, tears welling up in his eyes as his walls crash down around him. "Oh Harry, I'm so sorry." Harry freezes when he hears Louis' response, immediately going to push himself up off of the omega. But Louis tightens his legs around Harry's waist, holding him in place.

"I'm so sorry I didn't realize it sooner. I'm so sorry I denied my feelings for as long as I did. I'm so sorry that I was too stupid to see what I had right in front of me." Louis says softly while cupping the back of Harry's head. He pulls him down until their foreheads were touching, eyes slipping shut. "I love you, Harry."

Harry stops breathing as he hears those four words come out of his mouth, head spinning. Harry never felt so full of belonging before, not until this moment. "You love me?" He asks breathily, green eyes lighting up. Louis giggles and nods his head.

"Yes, I do. I think I've always known that I did for quite some time. I craved to be around you, to be in your arms. The thought of kissing you crossed my mind one too many times. And whenever Taylor talked to you, I felt this rage build up inside me." Harry listens to Louis talk with open ears, bumping his nose against Louis' jaw. "You don't have to worry about Taylor anymore. I don't want her. I want you." Harry assures with a small smile.