13

Please excuse any mistakes or typos I may have made. This chapter has not been updated that much. Vote and comment please! It really motivates me!
___________

"Louis wake up, it's time to get up." A soft voice rouses Louis from his peaceful slumber, arms immediately going above his head in a stretch. He releases a yawn before letting his limbs fall back down, keeping his eyes closed.

"Come on baby, get up."

Louis doesn't respond at first because he's comfortable and has no intention of waking up. His face is hidden against a soft pillow as he lays on his side, one leg hooked over Harry's body. His body is sated and heavy with contentment from what they did last night.

Louis throws his bead back and gasps when Harry noses along his thigh, fingers moving to curl into the soft hair. Warm lips press against the tip of his cock, large hands holding his hips down when they jerk. "Please. Alpha, please." Louis begs while yanking on the curls.

Harry hums happily at the pain and engulfs the tip, sucking on it gently which makes Louis cry out. The alpha lowers his head and takes in more of Louis' hard cock, eyelashes fluttering.

"Fuck." Louis whines causing Harry to pop back up, hand wrapping around his length as he starts to tug on it. "Watch your language, princess. Don't be naughty or else I'll punish you."

"Caprifoi?" Harry's voice breaks through Louis' reminiscing session. He runs the tip of his nose along Louis' jawline before nuzzling his neck, feeling unusually happy today. "Wake up." Finally Louis gives in and scoots closer, wrapping around Harry. He pulls the heavy blanket over both of them, tucking his face into Harry's chest. The alpha laughs and pulls Louis' body closer to his, kissing the top of his head.

"Caprifoi, you gotta wake up. We both have an early shift to go to." Harry murmurs as his large hand cards through fluffy brown hair making Louis purr in contentment. "I don't wanna go." Louis groans into his chest.

"Mm, you have to. If you do, I'll take you out on a date tonight." Harry offers as he presses a kiss to his temple. Louis lifts his head and blinks sleepily at the man, grinning tiredly, "Are you bribing me Mr. Styles?" He says teasingly making Harry crack a smile, cupping one of his cheeks. He gazes adoringly at the omega when he leans into his touch.

"Yes sir, I am. Is that a yes to the date?" Harry asks with a sparkling eyes. Louis hums and bites down on his lip, raising his eyebrows a bit. "Hm, I'd have to say that I do accept your offer of a proper date." Harry's smile widens and he leans down to press a chaste kiss to his lips.

"Good because if you had denied me you'd be in so much trouble." Harry growls and rolls them both of them over until Louis is on his back, Harry's body on top of his. Louis giggles softly and wraps his arms around Harry's neck, pressing their lips together in a slow kiss. Harry cups the side of his neck and deepens it, eyes fluttering as he appreciates the taste of his omega. After a moment Louis pulls away and brushes a stray curl from Harry's smoldering eyes.

"Hey." Harry rubbed his sides. "Shower with me?" Harry asks quietly while tracing circles on his skin. Louis loves morning showers almost as much as he loves Harry so he nods and wraps his entire body around Harry's. He hums and kisses Louis a little too hard for so early in the morning, but Louis caresses the side of his neck before thumbing over his protruding dimple.

"I'm attached to you now so you have to carry me to the bathroom." Louis says softly, his throat
not ready to release the full range of his voice. He reaches up with his arms, awaiting to be lifted into the air.

"Of course my beloved, anything for you." Harry picks Louis up and lifts him into his arms, supporting the omega by grasping his thighs. Louis nuzzles his face into Harry's neck, breathing warm air across his skin. The alpha shuffles into the bathroom, using one arm to turn on the shower. He adjusts the handle until the water turns warm, placing Louis down on the ground.