Chapter 6

Sam's POV

We decided not to work on the project today and just hang out. We were going to invite Colby but soon realised we didn't know a) where he lived and b) his phone number. So we were trying to find other ways.

"We could've followed him home to see where he lived" Yeah I wonder why we didn't choose to do that Corey.

"That is just ever so slightly creepy Corey, note my sarcasm in that" Aaron said and we all laughed. We heard a door open so all of our eyes found where the noise was coming from.

With our luck, we saw Colby walk out the door with a bin bag (it's a fanfic, I can do what I want XD) He walked around to the front of the driveway and put it in the bin. That's convenient.

We walked up to him.
"Hey Colby" I said.

"Oh hey, what are you guys doing here" He asked.

"We were passing by and saw you walk out of your house, so.......hi" Elton said.

"Oh, aha, hi" Colby laughed.

"COLBY, GET THE FUCK BACK IN HERE" someone shouted at the door, who was death glaring at Colby. I looked towards Colby and he looked scared?

"Umm.....i eh, I have t-to go" Colby said and suddenly got all nervous, he walked into the house and closed the door. I then heard a shout followed by a loud smash, like a glass or a bottle.

"Did anyone else hear the shout and the smash" I asked.

"Yeah , what the heck was that" Corey said, we just stared at him for a good minute, like, Corey it might have been a shout and a glass smashing. He caught on.

"Well yeah, I gathered that guys. But what happened to cause it" Corey proved.

"Let's check it out, be discreet though" Aaron said. We all followed him to a window of Colby's house. I now realize how creepy this seems but we have an excuse, we are concerned friends.

We were all at the window secretly and saw a man, probably in his mid forties or fifties and then Colby. I saw smashed glass on the floor, well that explains the sounds.

The man was shouting, I'm assuming he's Colby's dad or uncle because he said he has no siblings. The man lunged forward and punched Colby straight in the face, causing him to fall to the ground.

The man then continuously punched and kicked Colby all over, who by the way was just curled up in a ball trying to guard his face.

This went on for at least 3 minutes, we were all just astounded to frozen point that we didn't even do anything, which I regret. Colby Brock gets abused, maybe that's why he's so quiet and jumpy. That makes so much sense now.

The man walked into the kitchen, Colby carefully got up and tried to get up the stairs, tripping at some points, I repeated my previous thoughts to the rest of the guys when we started walking back to our homes.

"So, he gets abused, maybe that's why he's always so quiet and jumpy" I said.

"Yeah that makes sense, I feel bad for not doing anything" Aaron said.

"It would've been hard, Colby's dad or whatever probably wouldn't of let us in and Colby definitely wouldn't of let us in if he was there" Elton stated.

"We can't even call the police because we don't have any evidence of what we saw, we should of videoed it" Corey added.

"We'll confront him tomorrow at school, and go from there" I introduced and they all agreed.

(A/N Merry Christmas guys !!! I managed to post yayyyy. Christmas was great, I got a lot of band merch, other clothes, food and loads of other things I love, it was so fun. Hope you all had a great Christmas xxxx)