Chapter 14

Aaron's POV

We picked Colby up, one is his arms around Elton and the other around Corey, me and Sam were spotting, making sure he didn't fall.

"Where are we taking him" I asked.

"Umm, my house. It's closest and both my parents are there along with my sister and brother." Sam explained. We dragged Colby to Sam's house and he was slipping in and out of conciseness. We finally arrived at Sam's house and walked up the driveway, through the front door.

"Mum, Dad come quick. Now !!!" Sam rushed. We laid Colby down on the sofa and Sam's whole family came rushing into the room, Colby was unconscious by this time.

"Oh my god what happened" Sam's sister asked.

"It was his eh.... his dad" Sam said. They all looked at him in shock, his mum came rushing to the side, checking his injuries.

"Aaron can you get the 2 first aid boxes from the first kitchen cabinet." His Mum asked. Aaron quickly made us way into the kitchen then back out again with the 2 first aid boxes.

Sam's Mum patched him up but we knew she missed a lot.

"Emm, Mum. You should probably turn him around and lift up his shirt, and that's what she did, she turned him around so he was on his stomach and lifted up his shirt that she had to peel off from the dry blood. There revealed around 25 to 30 belt marks that were mostly all bleeding and everyone simultaneously gasped.

Sam's Mum finished cleaning up all of his wounds and turned him back around onto his back.

***

Time past and Sam, Elton, Corey, Sam's sister, brother and I were just sitting on the floor having a conversation when we heard a groan. Our heads all whipped towards the door where we saw a tired looking Colby holding his head in pain.

We got up and went towards the sofa. Elton handed him a painkiller and a glass of water. He looked confused at first but gladly took it and downed the water. He sat up and looked around the place, also seeing Sam's siblings.

"You didn't" He spoke with a raspy voice.

"I'm sorry Colby, we had to. We couldn't just make up a different non-believable lie" Corey replied. Colby put his hands on his head and laid down again.

"Look bro, don't worry about it right now, just get some rest and stuff" Sam said. Colby did end up falling back asleep after worrying about his dad.

We need to call the police.

(A/N Wasssuuuppp. I'm gonna be ending this story soon. Sorry this was short, I mean these chapters are all really short but still. Anyway I'm going to publish my new book about the band Waterparks when I've finished this one xxxxx)