Chapter 10

Colby's POV

God my head hurts. I woke up on my own today, no alar- BEEP BEEP BEEP. Never mind. Uuggghhh, it's only Wednesday, still 3 more days of school including today. I got up and got ready in my usual attire and went to have a shower.

I almost fell over when I saw the bruise on my eye. Damn when the- oh, yeah, my dad socked me in the face last night, I can't even remember why. It's fricken huge, what the hell. I'm definitely not going to be able to hide this, even with the makeup I don't have. Fun.

Once I had done all of my morning stuff I began my walk to school. I have Maths, History then break so this will be a fun journey. Maths we just did some revision on percentages and indices. Yeah, I didn't pay any attention whatsoever. History next.

We are just doing the next topic which is witchery and witchcraft because our teacher says we... "Don't need to do anything on the project as you should all be doing it out of class for homework" seems legit.

I could feel the guys eyes burning through my skull from my assigned seat while I did the questions the teacher gave us. The bell finally rang and everyone got up and left. I went to our table and sat down.

"Your dad?" Sam asked.

"Yeah" I sighed.

"Uugghh Colby we need t-" Elton started.

"Don't even go there" I interjected.

"Goddammit Colby" Aaron said.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom, be right back" I said, getting up to leave.

"K, see you in a bit" Corey replied.

I got up out of my seat and headed towards the boys bathrooms. I opened the door and went into one of the cubicles. I got out, washed my hands and stepped outside, only to be pushed aside to one of the corridors. Oh god did I really miss this, Yeah, note my sarcasm on that one. I don't know why it has taken them this long to give me a beating, maybe it's because I'm never really alone anymore around the school.

"You think that just because you hang out with them you can escape us. I don't think so" Sean began while Terrence slapped me across the face.

"Make sure you get home fast today or we might catch you" Harry added, really.....strangely..actually, what the fuck Harry that was creepy as hell.

"Dude what the fuck, that was....weird" Kirt joined in, they all looked at Harry, this was my chance, I began to sprint away but kirt noticed and caught up pretty quickly since I suck a P.E. Goddammit.

"Wooooo, and where do you think you are going" he said grabbing my collar, I stayed silent. I could see a teacher watching from the corner of my eye, goddammit these teachers fucking suck. I. Hate. This. School.

"And how'd you get this ey" Terrence pointed out, indicating towards my black eye. And of course the bastard punched me in that exact fucking eye.

"Ow, fuck" I exclaimed.

"So the boy talks" Sean spoke again.

"Not for long" kirt replied punching me in the mouth followed by another in the same place. I could feel the warm crimson blood rush to my mouth and down my chin.

"Right let's go, I've had enough, for now" Kirt said and they all walked away letting me go. I walked up to the table and sat down.

"Woooo, Colby. What the hell happened to your face" Corey exclaimed.

"Subtle, Corey" I added, wincing from the talking.

"Was it Kirt and his friends again" Elton asked. I just nodded my head wincing again.

"Fucking bastards, I don't care what you say, there fucking getting it" he replied. I didn't even process what he just said before he stood up and walked away. It was until saw him walking on the floor beneath. Fuck.

(A/N Wassup. Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I got caught up with some things XD I do apologize though, I really hope you liked this chapter and please leave a vote, it would mean a lot. Sorry this was a short one but I'll try and make the next one longer (TRY). Anyway thanks again I appreciate you reading and have a nice day/night wherever you are xxxx)

Wow, you can really tell I'm British XD ^^