Life's A Beach

Life's A Beach

A yawn escapes my lips as I stretch my limbs out, my eyes remaining closed, as a feeling of deep satisfaction washes over me. I realise that my muscles ache, and I smile before I've even remembered why.

An arm loops around my waist, sensing that I've stirred, and pulls me close. My bare back presses against an equally bare chest, and I feel lips pressing soft kisses against my shoulder, moving up to my neck and then to my cheek.

My eyes close again, and I bury my face in the pillow to cover my smile. Fingers brush my hair out of my face, and I tilt my head so my lips can reach the lips that are kissing me.

I open my eyes to look into the face above me. Nathan, so beautiful even in the morning, hovers over me, leaning down to kiss me deeply. I moan into his mouth, the sated feeling I'd had just moments before now disappeared.

I need him, and I need him now.

Rolling onto my back fully, I loop my arms around Nathan's neck, and his fingers trail up my body, teasing me. My hands wind into his hair and I pull gently, just enough that I can feel him grinning into my kiss.

Nathan lies back down behind me, spooning me. His hand trail up my thigh, squeezing when he reaches the top, slipping his hand in between my legs.

His fingers slip inside me, and he releases a throaty chuckle when he finds me already ready for him. "You're so wet for me, Maddie" He murmurs, kissing my neck again, and I blush at his words.

I moan as he continues to move inside me, manoeuvring his thumb to perfectly rub against my sensitive spot, keeping a teasingly slow pace. Despite his leisurely movements, it's enough to tip me over the edge, and I tumble into pleasure.

Nathan removes his arm from me, and reaches behind him to grab something. I realise it's a condom, and he slips it on to his length. "Do you want to?" He asks me, and I wiggle my bum into him, desperate for him.

"Yes" I moan, and Nathan grips my bum, lifting me up onto me as he slides inside me from behind. I groan his name at the contact, and he begins moving inside of me, brushing my hair over my shoulder to continue kissing my neck.

My eyes squeeze shut in pleasure, and Nathan reaches between my legs again to further stimulate me. I grip the bedsheets, rocking my hips with his, and I can feel myself becoming even more aroused because of how ragged his breathing is.

"Maddie" He moans into my ear, and he pulls out of me suddenly, rolling me over onto my back so he can enter me again.

He grips my thighs and pushes deep into me, causing my eyes to roll back in pleasure. I pull his lips down to mine, and he continues to thrust into me, increasing the pace.

My toes curl, and I can feel myself tightening around him, knowing I'm seconds away from exploding into pleasure again. Nathan bends down towards me, and I grip his shoulders, scratching his skin.

In retaliation, Nathan lowers himself down to kiss my neck again, sharply biting into my skin in a way that makes me gasp. It's enough to send me over the edge again, and I release in a series of curse words and his name.

Seconds later he follows me, but keeps kissing me. After a few moments he pulls out, tossing the condom to one side and taking me in his arms again.

He rolls onto his back, pulling me with him so I'm lying on his chest, looking down at him. "God, you're so beautiful" He muses, and I flush at his words.

"Shut up" I respond, immediately cursing myself for not saying something more witty and sophisticated. Nathan chuckles, leaning up to kiss me again.