An Ice-Pick in Mexico

"Jake" I pant, as I feel his lips kissing the soft skin of my neck. My heartbeat is thudding against my chest, and I wrap my arms around Jake's neck, pulling his lips to mine again, crashing my body to his.

His hands trail up my naked body, and I deepen the kiss, slipping my tongue into his mouth. Our clothes came off a long time ago, and I can feel the cotton sheets rubbing against my body.

My body is aching for him. I crave his contact, his rough physical affirmation of our love. "Jake, please" I repeat again, twisting my body to push up against him, trying to tempt him into giving into me fully.

I can feel his desire pressing up against my thigh, and I run my hand down his chest, heading in that direction. But before I can reach it, Jake tugs his lips away from mine.

"Mads, no" He mumbles against my lips. Withholding a sigh, I wrap both my arms around his neck again, throwing one of my legs over his hips instead so I can grind against him.

Jake's hands come up to cup my face, and he slows down the pace of our kissing until he's pecking my lips with singular kisses. "Do you not want to?" I ask, and Jake gives me a coy grin.

"Of course I want to, Mads" Jake tells me, planting another kiss on my lips "But you know I don't like doing it in your house"

"But my parents are out, and they won't be home for hours" I pout, and Jake runs his thumb over my bottom lip "Please"

Jake shakes his head, and this time I actively release a sigh. I pull away from him slightly. The romantic tension in the room has dissolved completely.

"Come over to mine tomorrow, Mum's out of the house all day" Jake offers, pulling me back towards him. I shake my head.

"I can't. Mum's invited the Deans over for dinner tomorrow night" I explain, stroking the side of Jake's face "Which is why now is the perfect opportunity... My parents are out, Bella is staying with a friend... There's no one to interrupt us... Or to hear us"

I move my hand from his face, down his chest, stroking the hard muscles of his stomach. I look up at him through my eyelashes.

"Mads, stop trying to tempt me" Jake announces, and rolls over onto his back. He reaches for the television remote on the side of the bed and switches it on.

If there's a female equivalent of blue balls, then believe me I've got it.

As with most established relationships, Jake and I have had sex plenty of times. But lately he's developed this aversion to doing the deed in my house, which in my opinion is completely irrational and has left me more than a little tense.

If someone had almost walked in on us once, then I would understand it. But we're sensible, we wait until the house is completely empty, which is why I struggle to understand Jake's decision to abstain at my house. But I suppose I have to respect his decision.

Even if I don't agree with it.

"How's the Salon thing going?" Jake asks. I roll over to cuddle in at his side, and his arm wraps around my shoulders. "The one on Saturday"

"Oh, the revision-redecoration session" I realise "It's going alright. More students have offered to help, and Paige tells me she has a list of people. I'm going to allocate teachers and students properly tomorrow"

"You'll keep me and my friends together, right?" Jake asks me, rolling his head to one side to look at me.

"To the best of my ability. But it'll be more based on classes and who has prioritised what subject to revise" I explain "Plus the sessions are only an hour at the most, I'm sure you can manage an hour without them"