mistletoe

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!

Hi, I hope your all having a wonderful time. yeah I know you were all probably were expecting this to be a new chapter and I'm Sorry that I haven't updated in a while, life ended up snowballing a little. I was planning on having a new chapter out by now, but It's taking a lot longer than I expected and I've been having a bit of trouble writing it. So in the meantime, since you all have been awesome! I think you all deserve a Christmas treat!

So... oh look! there is a suspicious green and white-berried plant hanging above you I wonder what this could mean *wink*wink

Wolf-

-you didn't even realise you were standing under the mistletoe until it was too late,

-as a small cannonball barrels into your chest knocking you to the ground and your face is peppered with slimy kisses and puppy dog licks.

-all the while you're still trying to wrap your head around what just happened as you lie there severely winded.

Major-

-once again you didn't realise you were standing under mistletoe until it was too late.

- you feel a tender peck on your cheek.

-Leaving You Frozen in shock

-as he waltzes off head high with the biggest smuggest grin on his face.

Jackie-

-who do you think put the mistletoe up in the first place

- and he didn't just put it put in the doorway oh no that stuff is everywhere. hanging in the most random of places, from inside the cupboards, to over the kitchen sink.... Hell, you even found some hanging in the shower.

-This boy is determined to get smooches.

- Needless to say, this has led to some interesting moments.

-has ended up backfiring on him more than once.

- When he finally able to capture you under the mistletoe he'll kiss you hard licking and nipping your lip, hoping to French it up.

-he will take things too far so be prepared to push him off if he gets too handsy.

- (if he had to his way he'd take you right then and there).

Ace-

-He won't notice he's standing under mistletoe unless you or someone else points it out, but when he does the poor boys a mess.

-You'd didn't think zombies could blush until you met him, as all of his remaining blood is working its way to his face succeeding in turning his cheeks bright red.

-If there are witness's he won't kiss you instead dashing for the nearest exit in an embarrassed huff.

- Later though he'll put in a lot of effort into tracking you down giving you a forceful sloppy kiss

- leaving you completely breathless and weak at the knees.

- (it's his way of making up for not kissing you earlier)

Skelly-

-it's as if he has a six sense about it.

- The moment you're under he'll suddenly appear ready to steal all kinds of kisses from you.

- Make sure to give him a few kisses of your own, because even though he's all confident and cocky there are times he is secretly a little self-conscious.

- (the outbreak really did mess him up bad leaving him some very garish scars).

-So some affection from you makes him happy.