memories of Halloween's past

Hey everyone happy Halloween!!!

Hope your all having a wonderful time this holiday and in celebration of this spooky occasion here are a couple of shorts featuring you and the pack and what you would get up to in this season.

So enjoy!

Also I quickly wanted to apologise if there are any mistakes or if any parts seemed rushed I had a little trouble writing for certain characters (shoots a look at Ace and Jackie (Ace just glares back while Jackie smirks) and for those wondering I decided not to include names for certain characters (Ace, wolf and skelly) as most of the pack lost their true names to the apocalypse. With the exception of Jackie and major who are the only ones who know their real names.

anyway thank you for reading and have a good night bye!! : )

(Y/n)

There was a distinct chill in the air as the scent of Autumn decay pleasantly filled your senses, golden brown leave crinkled underfoot as you walked through the bright orange of the pumpkin patch.

"Perfect"

"Hey Dad over here I think I found a good one"

"Coming kiddo"

Your Dad jogged over looking to see which one you were pointing at. Resting snug under the layers of mud sat the biggest pumpkin in the entire patch.

"Good job kiddo this will be perfect on the front porch! You grab the other two and we'll go pay"

Your Dad moves to pick it up 

" Dad are you sure that's a good idea? it looks kinda heavy"

"Pff don't worry you're.... old.. man's.....got...this"

He wheezed grunting under the strain, As he attempted to lift the vegetable. He wobbled swaying and stumbling around like a drunk as he tried to keep his balance.

"See I told you I cou-"

Then he slipped, crashing spread-eagled on the ground with the pumpkin landing on top of him.

"DAD!!!"

You ran up to him skidding on your knees to see if he was alright.

"Dad talk to me are you ok?" You asked pushing the pumpkin off of his chest.

He groaned face contorted in pain.

"Shit.. ok Dad. You wait here I'm gonna go get help" you leapt to your feet, turning on your heel ready to run for help.

"(Y/n) wait... come closer, my child"

Stopping dead in your tracks kneeling back down and leaned in close.

" (y/n) if I don't make it avenge me"

Skelly

"Hmm humm humm humm hmm do do da. Da"
"Boy and girls of every age... wouldn't you like to see something strange.. come with us and you will see this our town of Halloween.

Quite humming filled the air as he rigged up the last part of his master plan. The bucket of fake blood hanging precariously above the stage, hidden deep within the rafters.

He chuckled to himself. This will teach the principle for cancelling the Halloween dance and banning any and all celebrations of the holiday on school grounds.