{ Chapter ONE }

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- I miss you so much
Now I finally feel our space
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          It's mid-autumn in Seoul which is the perfect season in my opinion.. It's where people chill out a lot, having fun playing with the withered leaves that turn beautifully brown-ish orange or relaxing in the house while having some hot beverage.. And here I am, in my apartment somewhere in the city of Seoul..

       I was getting ready to meet Jungkook for the last time before he take his flight to America. You see, Jungkook said he wanted to 'enhance' his dancing skills to the next level.. So he decided to leave Seoul for a few years to reach for his goals and for me, I'll support what's best for him so I let him go..

      Oh. I forgot to introduce myself.. I'm Park Haera 23 years old... I'm a girl OBVIOUSLY..Actually, there's nothing really fun about me. I'm just..MYSELF nothing special. A girl who sometimes lazying around the house doing nothing but netflix and chill ...Even if I had to move...It could be a date, or going to work..Yeah forgot about that too..I'M AN OWNER OF
" SNOW'S CAFE " but still..I may look lazy but I could be a hard working girl sometimes I didn't even blink an eye for a whole night..

       Did I say date? Yes..I have a boyfriend.. MORE LIKE AN ADORABLE BUNNY HUMAN named JEON JUNGKOOK.. We started dating after we graduate high school and until now, our relationship still powerful until now...We support each other through thick and thin.. He looks manly but on the inside..He's a softie bunny who needs a lot of attention...

      I picked up my purse before I look at the mirror once more and smiles... Satisfy with my look, I walk out from my room, closing the door before heading to the living room where Minyoung were sitting on the couch. She was scrolling lazily on Instagram, giving a heart to all the picture she scrolls..

      She turns her head toward me as she heard my footsteps on the plank wooden floor..Forgot to mention you about my roomate and MY BEST FRIEND...Park Minyoung her name.. The same age as me but she were born first before me 3 month older.. I tried to call her unnie once, she hides all my facial cleanser and masks one night because of it. She doesn't want to sounds old though.

>>>Time skipped

Incheon International Airport ( IIA ) , South Korea

     " Jungkook-ah! " I ran towards him before I wrap my arm around his body before I planted my face on his chest while inhaling his sweet scent... I'm going to miss his scent so much..

      I felt vibration from his chest when he laugh before he hugs me back.."I'm gonna miss you Jungkook-ah" I said looking into his eyes as we intertwine our hands which fit so perfectly with each other making me unconciously smiles..

      He grins to me as one of his hands find a way to my head, patting it gently.. "But don't miss me to much okay? It's not good for you.. Besides, I'll call you when I safely land there allright? ". He said softly as he strokes my cheeks giving them each a kiss... I pushed his chest a bit. " Yah! What are you doing?! We're in public! " I whisper-yell at him, scolding him.. " Awe relax Haera~ It's just our friends and my hyung ". He swiftly gave me another quick peck on my lips making me gasp.

      "That FRIEND that you're talking about is US okay? We're still here!" Yoongi protest while Jin was holding his pink camera.. "Yah Yoongi! Stop ruining their moment! It's cute! Pose for the camera guys~ " Jin held his camera towards them as Jungkook put his arm around my shoulder giving a 'peace' sign as I follow him afterwards..

       They other started to surround us for a group photo which end up having a total chaos with a weird pose infront of the camera until Jin gave up on taking picture as he decided to just take a selca from his phone..