{ Chapter SEVEN }

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Will you stay by my side
Will you promise me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

           I didn't realize I loosen my grip on the bouquet and before I knew it, I turn back and run, didn't care if I bump into a person.. I couldn't face her right now, not when I'm like this so I run back to my hyung's apartment, straight towards my room and slam the door. I completely ignore my hyung shouting my name with concern lacing in his voice..

                                 》》》》》

Taehyung's p.o.v

             I bit my lips, probably a habit from being nervous while looking at his lying figure. Guess he calmed down a bit. What's wrong with him?

             "Jungkook..Kook-ah what's the matter? Are you alright? Tell hyung please, maybe I can help?" His body shifts a bit then turn his head towards me briefly then cover his head with his blanket...Aish, he's sulking...

               "No hyung, there's nothing you can do. Now can you leave me alone? I don't want to talk about it now.." His voice muffled from the blanket..

               "Okay then. You need some time alone right? I'll leave you alone but promise me you'll tell me about it once I back from work okay?" I waits for his respond but he stays still..I sigh..
"Yah..Fine then..Do as you must..I gotta go to work now see you in a bit." I hug him briefly from the side and walk outside, grabbing my jacket long the way..

                           《《《《《

                  After Taehyung left, Jungkook peeks through the blanket as he sniffs. He turn his head towards his phone, reaching out to grab it. He wants to text her, call her, ask her. Who is he? Who is HE TO YOU? Don't you love me anymore.

                 He chuckles to himself bitterly. Ofcourse she'll find someone else. It's been a year already, she'll moved on from me..Before I knew it, hot tears roll down my cheeks until it drip to the ground not minding to wipe it away..

           'Looks like she doesn't need me anymore'

  [][][][][][][][][]

                Jihoon tilt his head slightly, looking odd at the sight of a bouquet of white tulips lying lifelessly on the ground.. 'Who could have leave this behind?'. He crouch down, picking up the flower.. A card popping out from the bunch of the fresh flowers as there's a name written down neatly..

To : Haera ❤
A.k.a SNOW WHITE :))

                 His lips twitch in jealousy.. 'Looks like someone had a crush on her'. His clicked his tongue before his eyes perk up as he read the sender's name... 'J. Jungkook'.

                 His name shocked him that he almost drop the bouquet.. 'No way..Jungkook?' He shook his head. 'Maybe it's just a coincidence..Yeah, that could happen'.. Shrugging his shoulder, he stares at the fresh white flower 'Or not..' He bit his lips as he tries to choose between giving this flower to her or take it away...

                    He decided to take the second option as he walk away, holding the bouquet of flower..

Haera p.o.v

>>>Earlier

         I heard the front door knocked a few times.. "Minyoung-ah! Get the door!". I shouts as a faint cheerful voice "Coming!" from outside my room.. The door slammed open a few seconds later as I shot my head up.. "Yah! Ever heard of knocking? "
I glared at her as she scoff. "Shut up and welcomd your PRINCE CHARMING at the front door" She points towards the living room..

         I cringed at that horrible nickname..
GOSH..What's with her and the random nickname.

          "Who is it?" Minyoung rolled her eyes at my question..."Well. Who do you expect? Jungkook?" She smirked knowingly...Yeah..She knows about it this morning while I was calling Jungkook..She's a nosy but she's still my best friend..

            "It's Jihoon isn't it?" I said while standing up as I went out from my room..As I reach the door, there stood Jihoon.. "Yes? Jihoon?" I break the ice as I lean on the doorway.. The way he's standing awkwardly I find it a bit amusing..He fidget on his feet before saying "I-I don't know.. Erm, do you want to watch movie together?" He asked, more like mumbling to himself..Thank god I heard him clearly..

             I rolled my eyes playfully.. "Okay Jihoon-ah. Enough with this attitude, silly...Come inside." He blushed hard as I pulled his hand into the apartment.. As I close the door, Minyoung appeared from the kitchen holding a bowl of popcorn in her arm. As she saw our hands still intertwined, she smiles at me but why do I feel like her smile is not a genuine smile?

              Shrugging at the thoughts, I let go of Jihoon's hand before I return her smile. "Hey Minyoung..Join us. We'll watch movie together." She pursed her lips "Nah. That's alright. I'm actually going to skype with my squishy Daniel~ Tata!" She waved as she rushed into her room.. I shook my head whilst leading Jihoon towards the living room before I turn to him "What movie did you bring this time?"

              He looks flustered as he tries to find an answer.."Err..I-actually..I didn't really come for a movie" I blinked twice..thrice.. "Then? Why did you come here for?" This time, Jihoon shot his head up, eyes widened.. Oops? I didn't mean to make it sounds harsh.. He then answer.. "I just want to talk". I pursed my lips as I gestured him to come with me to the kitchen.. Might as well make some hot chocolate to warm ourself..

                                   ●○●○●○●

              After I done making the hot chocolate for Jihoon and I, he began to break the silence atmosphere.. "Urm, Haera...Do you miss Jungkook?" He asked all of the sudden.. I looked down at my cup of choco.. 'Ofcourse I miss him but since I know that he's alive and I've met him, I wouldn't say that anymore.. "No, not anymore" I didn't realized that I smiled and without notice, Jihoon looks shock with my statement.. He continued "Do you still, love him?" Can he stop asking me this type of question? I closed my eyes before I stare at him dead in my eyes..

            "Yes I do" I said without hesitation as Jihoon blinked a few time before he lowered his head with a small 'oh' as he immediately stop questioning, taking a few sip at his drink..

             After a few silence, Jihoon said that he wanted to leave as I company him towards the exit.. "Uh, hey..Before I go, I wanted to say something to you." He said while rubbing the back of his neck. I crossed my arm. "Yes? What is it?" Silence started to flow around us as he suddenly step closer towards me. He lifts my chin with his two fingers to make eye contact with me as we lock eyes together.. His face only a few inch to mine as he leaned closer. "Saranghae"..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-If I let go of your hand, you’ll fly away and break

I’m scared scared scared of that-
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~