{ Chapter NINE }

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-I’m barely breathing
Like I forgot how
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            As I reach the side of his bed, I sit on the soft mattress beside Jungkook as I started to study his flawless face..From his raven black hair that covers his forehead to his long eyelashes that softly carresed his cheeks and his dark eyebags under his eyes cause of his lack of sleep and that thin pinkish lips that looks chapped because of dryness.. My heart clenched at the sight infront of me..Jungkook looks so vulnerable  and I hurt him, inside and outside..

             With my trembling hands, I carresed his smooth face carefully not to wake him from his slumber as I wipes a few stains of tears on his face.. Hot liquid slowly streams down from my cheeks to the mattress at the thought of losing him..Trying to silent my sobs, I leaned down as I gently kiss his forehead before mumbling 'I love you' with my lips against his forehead as tears started to roll down from my cheeks furiously..

             I pulled away, wiping my tears as I heard Jungkook grunts and shifts slightly on his bed but still haven't awake.. I smiled, looking at the site... He looks so peaceful and so...FREE..

              Looking at my watch which shows ' 7:30 p.m '..I sigh, getting up from his bed after stroking his hair a while ago. I look at him one last time that day, 'I'll fix this Jungkook, I'll bring us together again and everything will go back to the way before'..And that, I step out and close his bedroom door quitely..

                                   ●○●○●○●

Jungkook's P.O.V

                                  DARKNESS

          A total darkness is all I can see around me..I spun around, trying to see something, ANYTHING..Like a little light.. I don't like this..

            What's happening?

             All of a sudden, a light shone a few meter infront of me...I squinted my eyes trying to clear my vision as I step closet towards the light..As I got closer, I saw two figures..One of them is someone that I know, and LOVE..

              Yes, it's Haera and THE BOY. The one who I saw infront of her apartment..They look so happy with each other as the boy carresed Haera's delicate face lovingly..And the most hurting part, Haera leaned into his touch like she was under his charm..

                WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE??!

                I tried to move or scream to tell her that I'm here for her. That she's suppose to be in my arms. Not HIS..But all of my effort comes to waste as I couldn't move or even speak..It was like some powerful force holding me back from letting out any sound..

                Haera and the BOY suddenly walks towards me with her arm wrapped around his. I couldn't even look away from the painful sight as she smirks at me. What??

                 "Do you think that you're worthy enough for me Jeon Jungkook?" Her words shots me right in the heart..This isn't the sweet Haera that I know...I look at the boy as he also smirked arrogantly at me while wrapping his arm around her waist..

                  "You're a living nightmare Jeon. I don't want to be with someone who's dead to me. Why don't you just die over there? Oh, by the way..He is more better than you..Jihoon didn't cause me any trouble and just A HAPPINESS.. Meanwhile you, you're just an accident waiting to happen"