{ Chapter THIRTEEN }

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- This foolishly regret-filled song
I hope it reaches the sky
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jihoon's p.o.v

         I shrug off my thick jacket before I crashed onto my bed as I throw an arm around my eyes, sighing loudly rather tiredly...Daniel hyung's words still keep repeating inside my brain like a mantra...

         ' The important thing is not blaming oneself. It's about fixing the problems together. '

           Fixing the problem together...

          " Yeah right " I said sarcastically " What do you want me too do hyung? Cast a spell ? Erase her memories about him? What? He thinks that it's easy just by going to her place or ask her to meet at someplace and to say the truth about what I just did last week?? Wait- ".My arm flew from my eyes as I opened it wide.. No way. Maybe that's it? That's how I will solve all this?

             I ruffles my hair wildly letting it fall down my forehead. " Aish! What am I going to do??! She'll probably hate me for this! " I grunt loudly while letting my arms numb on my laps as I stares it. But...Because of my selfishness, I hurt her. I make her cry. I make her confused about her own feeling. She's just a fragile girl that I wanted to protect forever like a delicate glass. Maybe that's how it is...I should talk to her about it. She'll understand that I try to help her move on from him. But why do I feel like HE'S back and alive? The flower-

         I look over my desk there, lying a withered bouquet of white tulips...

          Yes, it was the bouquet that I found near Haera's apartment...I reach over the card beside the bouquet as I examine it...

          ' J. Jungkook '...It has to be someone else than him...There's many people out there possibly have another surname Jung Jungkook? Ji Jungkook? Or is it really him? But I've never seen him after the whole accident a year ago so what makes him survive and come back here like there's nothing happen?

        The only thing that could prove it is the nickname this guy write on the card.
' Snow White '..I know how much often Jungkook call her that because of her addiction in apple. Everthing that involves apple she would take it..Not to mention her fair skin as white as snow which compliment the whole snow white character so perfectly...

         The only way to find out is to ask Haera herself or I'm going to find out myself..If he DOES COME BACK, there's nothing I could do but let her go..After all I'm not trying to be the bad guy in this situation and I'm not going to risk our friendship, breaking it apart more further...Besides that, Christmas is just around the corner...This holiday needs to fill with happiness NOT SORROWNESS by our loves one..If I can't give it to Haera then I let him do it for me.

         I sighs, gripping the card tightly in my hand as my eyes starts to feel droopy...I rest my head on the desk while looking out at the window where the moonlight shone through the room, illuminating the lights from the falling snow..It's the first snow fall...I smiles tiredly as my eyelid begin to feel heavy "Goodnight Haera.."  before I knew it, I doze off with my arm tucks under my head...

Author's p.o.v

          Daniel walk across the hallway in the midnight to get some drink as he finished playing with his video games for 2 hours straight...

          As soon as he pass Jihoon's opened door he steps backward a bit..His only intention is just to shut the door but when his eyes landed on the sleeping figure by the study desk he smiles while walking towards him..