{ Chapter EIGHT }

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Because I love you, because the words I love you
Isn’t enough, no matter what I say
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haera's p.o.v

        'NO. This is wrong.. I can't love him..He can't love me..JUNGKOOK'.. As Jungkook went into my mind, I quickly turned my head to the side causing his lips to meet my cheek instead. He pulls away as he look at me, eyes fill with confusion.. I looked away. I can't bear to see a lot of sadness swimming in his eyes, I don't want to hurt him but it's already pass.. So I decided to enter my apartment not before saying "Bye Jihoon, be careful on your way back" as I close the door, leaving him outside..

             I went to my room, looking for my phone before I lie on my bed. A knock was suddenly heard from outside. I sigh, it's probably Minyoung as I answer with "Yes? What is it?". Her head peek out from the crack of the half opened door.. "Hey there- you alright?" She said as she skip into my room and sat down on my bed beside me, crossing her leg.. I sit up infront of her as I sigh, "Yes, I'm fine..Why did you ask? Did I look not alright to you?" She shrugs.."You look like it..Did you have an arguement with Jihoon or something?" I fiddle at my finger, "No, I didn't. It's just that-"..I sigh before continue "I rejected his kiss and umm...yeah..I kinda left him after that" I finished as I looked away before looking back at her..

             She blinks at me, shocked at my answer.."Well that was...harsh" She looked at the ceiling, looking as if she's thinking.."Make up your mind Haera.. Don't you think that your selfishness will hurt someone in the end?".. I was taken aback at her choice of words as she make a good point..

             It's never my intention to hurt neither of them..I didn't thought about the consequences upon this. Suddenly, a bunch of guiltyness rained down my shoulder as I felt like I was using Jihoon just to forget Jungkook when I knew...Jungkook is someone that truly meant for me..

              This is WRONG! I have to fix this..I hate Minyoung..I hate when I know she's always right.. I have to tell the truth even if I know I must face any consequence upon my faults..

              "Let's be loyal with each other okay? Like a couple you used to be Haera..No matter how many guys you've date, Jungkook is still your choice..He's still in a special place in your heart.." Her words slapped me from my train of thoughts as I was brought back to reality that hits me.. I smiled gratefully at her..Maybe I shouldn't betray Jungkook's trust and my own feeling...Mianhae Jeon Jungkook.. I promise I'll fix this mess...

                I reach for my phone, dialing someone who could listen to all my problem.. "Seokjin? I want to talk to you.."..I said as soon as the phone have been picked up..

                             ○●●●●□●●●●○

Author's p.o.v

                 Haera sat on a white cream leather couch in a spacious living room. Jin emerged from the kitchen as he place a teapot fill with hot camomile tea and Taehyung follows behind him, placing a few cups on the coffee table as the rest of the member sat around the room..

                 Hoseok who sat on a green bean bag while looking around the room as he said "Okay? Urm, why are we here again?" He asked in confusion plastered on his faceu as Taehyung shush him, making him pout.. He started to break the silence as he countered his first question.. "What did you do to Jungkook, Haera shi?"..His tone more like concerned than angry..