{ Chapter EIGHTEEN }

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Hold my hand, draw a circle
That’s how much we’ve shared
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jihoon's p.o.v

          I step out from my boots after I arrive in my apartment while I remove all the snow on my head and shoulder..

         Darkness is all I welcomed as soon as I open the door..That's weird..Where's Daniel hyung? His shoes is still in place. I squinted my eyes trying to find the switch as suddenly,

        " SUPRISE!! ".. Daniel hyung and the others shouts together infront of me with the christmas light up the whole room.. The warm fire place lit up and the christmas tree with the gifts under it were placed where it should be...

         I was still in shock as Woojin and Jinyoung went to my side pushing me to them while they put a santa hat on my head.. " Daniel hyung? What's going on here? Why is everyone here? Did I do something wrong? " I bombared him with thousands of question meanwhile Daniel hyung laughs at me while patting my head.."They came to celebrate you Jihoon-ah " What? My birthday is 11 month ago...Suddenly he hugs me tightly " You fix this problem yourself without my help Jihoon-ah, I'm so proud of you.." He knows? Oh my god...My eyes starts to water as I smiles, closing my eyes before we pull away..He grins at me as he ruffles my hair playfully ..

          " I know Jihoon-ah. I always know.. I know how much you love her to let her go to her own happiness. "  Daniel hyung grins at me. "Awwh. Our Jihoonie already grown up so fast~ Such a pure heart you have~" Jisung hyung says while holding his heart dramatically..

          Jinyoung suddenly jumped onto me, pulling me into a tight hug "GROUP HUG!".. The others also hugging me which I'm in the middle being engulf in their warming hug as I smiles.." Yeah..This is nice being together as a family " Minhyun hyung break the silence as Sungwoon hyung suddenly popped a streamers into his face.." YAH! " and that moment when Sungwoon hyung knew...He HAD TO RUN FOR HIS LIFE FROM MINHYUN HYUNG WHILE LAUGHING HISTERICALLY with Jaehwan hyung following behind them..

         I hope you're enjoying this holiday like I do Haera..I won't forget you..

♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●

Haera's p.o.v

               As soon as we step into the room it was a total darkness before we exchange looks as Jungkook close the door behind..

               The room light up suddenly along with Minyoung and the boys? They shouted together "MERRY CHRISTMAS OUR FAV COUPLE!! WELCOME HOME!."  What are they doing here?? Jungkook's reaction is the same as me as we were still frozen in our place...

               Minyoung and Taehyung came towards us as they're pulling our hands making us walk slowly still in shock.. "Minyoung! What's this all about?." I hissed at her.. She better not make me cry right her.. " Yeah hyung! What's all this?" Jungkook turn towards Taehyung, demanding an answer...

         He just shrugs his shoulder while putting a cute rudolf headband on his head " We just thought that it's easier to celebrate it this way. WITH ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS! ISN'T THIS EXCITING? " Hoseok screams in excitement while clapping his head like a seal.. Jin nodded in agreement. " The more the merrier isn't it? " They all hummed while smiling..

                Suddenly..Jin appears while playing some tune on his guitar..

olhaedo dasiboneun Christmas tree-🎵
gidaryeotdeon nareul chaja-on-geonji~🎵

                Wait, Jungkook? I turn towards him as he sings the song to me while smiling..

geori gotgoseul hwanhi balkigo~🎵
nan oneuldo nae-ildo Christmas day~🎵

                Jimin suddenly appears beside me as he sings his part..

areumda-un jomyeongdeullo hwanhage~🎵
nae sonen ggot hyang-giro gadeukae~🎵
dasi bol neoui yebbeun misoga~🎵
beolsseobuteo nareul seollege hae~🎵

         Jungkook wipes under my eyes with his thumb gently. I didn't realized that I cried, is this a dream? If it is then I'm not thinking of waking up any sooner.. He tips my head so I face directly with him while he place his two finger under my chin as he keeps singing harmonizing with Jimin with his beautiful melodic voice..

 Beautiful Christmas day~🎵
 Yeah~🎵

         Namjoon stood behind us as he lifts of a mistletoe under us before we sealed our lips once more that Christmas night... Forgeting our surroundings as we enjoy each other warmth..

             It was the best memories that I will never forget in my entire life along with all my love one..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- My whole heart is by you
Your dream is by me -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

❄🌟The End🌟❄

       The holiday season is a perfect time to reflect on our blessing and seek out ways to make life better for those around us
●Terri Marshall●

A/N   YAY finally FINISHED! That was a lame ending tho I TRIED つ ಥ_ಥ つ please spare me..

A...NYWAYS

HAPPY HOLIDAYS GUYS! BUT IT'S ALMOST BACK TO SCHOOL!😭😭

KILL ME PLEASE😂

I SPEND HALF OF THE DAY ON MY BED 24/7~ Just chilling and stalking my bias as always...(~˘▾˘)~

OKAY ANYWAYS...THANK YOU FOR ANYONE WHO READ THIS..MiGhT aS WeLL VoTE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)NOT FORCING Y'ALL THO