{ Chapter SIXTEEN }

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- The path that used to be familiar, it’s now unfamiliar
Is this the path I know? I ask myself -
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haera's p.o.v

Jihoon
 [ 5 : 30 ]

 Haera? Are you there? I need to talk with
you about something...It's not about me,
I promise. Meet me at 6, Roselle Cafe.
  -read-

  Me
  [ 5 : 31 ]
  Okay. I'll be there.
   -sent-
---------------------------------------------------------

        Letting out a sigh from my mouth, I went to my room to get ready. I choose a simple red sweater, a pair of cotton pants, and a snow mitten with a matching scarf as I ready to go..

        I step outside my room and heads to the main door before Minyoung decided to shout my name. I turn my head to the source of her loud voice only to see her with an apron and a spoon on her hand. What?

         "Haera~ Where are you going? I need help with the cookies here! Don't you dare went out to date with Jungkook or something- "..Before I knew it, I cut her off

         "Fine! Fine! Cut it out will you? Geez, now I wonder if you're my second mother" I mumble the last part. Maybe, Jihoon will understand if I late just for a few minute?

          "Haera, you know how I hate the mumbling." She mimick Mother Gothel's voice. Hey, I watched disney princess too you know? I chuckles, walking straight pass her to the kitchen.. "Let's go, I'll help ya a bit.."

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Jihoon's p.o.v

      I checked my watch which shows 6 : 15. Maybe she have something to do? Patient Jihoon, patient... Leaning back to the cafe's chair, I took a deep breath trying to calm myself...How do I do this? Is this the right thing to do? I look over my surroundings while feeling the breeze of the winter... Many lights and decorations littered around the street and trees..

        Yes, I choose to sit outside the cafe.. It's more...relaxing here.. At the corner of my eyes, I saw a figure across the street as I immediately recognize her.. My lips automatically lift upwards when I saw her...God, what did you do to me Haera? Now things are getting more tough that before, how do I say it to her now?

         Okay take it easy Jihoon, you'll be fine. Hopefully she'll not get too mad at me..

        " Jihoon-ah! Yah! You there? Earth to Jihoon " Haera waved her hands infront of my face making me focused back on her..."Ah- sorry...I was just-distracted.." She shook her head at my instict before sitting at the seat infront of me...Aish now you look like a fool JIHOON get a grip of yourself!

          She went to order a drink for herself for a minute as I begin to have an inner struggle in my head, I groans in frustration because of this... Just tell her THE TRUTH AND YOU'LL BE ALLRIGHT OKAY? WHAT WAS SO HARD ABOUT IT..RIGHT? RIGHT....

         As soon as she walk back to her seat, with a cup of hot beverage that she place on the table she began to ask me what is it that I want to say...' WHAT DO I WANT TO SAY AGAIN? ARGHH THIS IS FRUSTRATING! YOU SAID YOU WANT HAERA TO BE HAPPY SO BE IT! AISH JUST OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND SAY SOMETHING! '

         I unconciously bit my lips before gaping my mouth to say it. But why is it so hard??! It's like there's a big lump in my throat that I can't swallow and to speak up properly. She looks curiously to me, patiently waiting for me to say it..Geez, man up Park Jihoon!