{ Chapter SIX }

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-There’s nothing more I want now
I can’t even tell if my heart is beating
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's p.o.v

          As soon as Haera open the door, she's welcomed with a tight hug. "Yay! You're here already! I miss you chinguya~". Minyoung exclaims excitingly as she hugs back and chuckles.. "We just called earlier, barely an hour and you miss me already?". She broke the hug, looking at her amused.. Minyoung pout at her, crossing her arm with a huff.. "What kind of best friend are you? You're mean!"

           Haera flips her hair in a sassy manner. "That's because I AM"
..Minyoung rolled her eyes and walk to the kitchen probably to find something to eat.. Haera shakes her head before she heads to her room, yawning.. She noticed that she's exhausted after spending time with Jungkook for who knows how long..

            She lies down on her bed after she finished showering. As soon as she lay her head on the soft pillow, she heard her phone chimes as there's a message popped in..

[ 9 : 30 p.m ] Unknown number

Hey~ Jk is here~ Save this number alright? :))
-read-

               She immediately smiles at his message before she saved it into 'Jeoncooky❤'

[ 9 : 31 p.m ] Jeoncooky❤

Done! :)

Goodnight Jungkook-ah😀
-sent-

                 After she replied it, she place her phone on the bedside table before closing her eyes as she went into the dreamland..

                                       ○●○●○●○

Jihoon's p.o.v

           Staring at the white ceiling isn't really sounds interesting.. But that's what I'm doing right now on my bed. Just thinking about something or rather..  SOMEONE..

>>>Flashback<<<

            "What are you DOING?" She exclaims, taken aback by my action while placing her palm on my chest to stop me from going further as I was leaning into her.. I blink at her, what am I doing? I couldn't answer her question but instead, I sigh before sitting beside her against the wall...

             "You really can't accept reality can you?" Haera shuts her eyes tightly after I said that.. I started to feel bad, I didn't mean to say something that could hurt her.. "I love him Jihoon-ah.." Her eyes watered as she turns towards me...OKAY, my heart ache so much when she rub it on my face like that.. "I know..I know you do"  I sigh, rubbing my face...

               "And you can't accept that reality can you?" She retorts back to me...Yeah, I guess she's right.. I can't accept that your heart belongs to him and never mine.. What can I do now? I'm a little too late and besides, I'm no one in her eyes but a FRIEND..Who love me anyways?

               I reach for her hand hesitantly and hold her's in mine as Haera looks shock at first but she gave in.. "Look, I'm sorry Haera. I just, I can't accept it when I heard about you and Jungkook dating last year...Jungkook beat me to it. He confessed first before me..I hurts me to know that you were his as I was too late.. I hate that Jungkook the reason you smile. I hate to see that you and him had this strong relationship and I hate that..I LOVE YOU but I'm a coward not to say that earlier.." I finished of as I inhale deeply before letting it out...