{ Chapter TWELVE }

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Just like now, only stay by my side
Warmly look at me just like this
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        " You didnt do anything wrong Haera...Dont blame yourself for what happen " I said, holding her close to me listening to her breath....She looks up at me...Her face makes my heart breaks with her puffy red eyes and tears stains her cheeck...She looks tired but still beautiful to me which make me immediately smiles...

           She frowns, looking away from me while pushing me a bit probably realise that we're still in public so I distant myself because I dont want her to be uncomfortable with me...

          " Are you okay now?? "

           She nods slightly still refuse to look at me...Maybe she's embarrased about earlier..I chuckled while looking at her direction flashing a teasing look..." Dont be embarrased...Everyone cries ya know? " I tries to lighten up the mood but she just frown at me..

         " Shut it "

           She is tired...If you want to know how I know that...She always act all grumpy and moody when she's tired so I dont want to waste my time, I call out the waiter to pay for the dinner.. After then, I offered her a ride back home since I borrowed Daniel hyung's car to come here...Good thing he doesnt have any plans to go out for today anyways...

         " No..Its okay Jihoon my place is not that far..I can go by myself " She argued with me....Aish why is she so stubborn?? One reason why she's the most unique girl I ever layed my eyes on...

           " YOU WILL NOT TAKE A NO FOR AN ANSWER....Its dark out there...AND YOURE A GIRL! Please?? And-and one more thing..Youre tired arent you??  I dont want you to walk carelessly this winter night...SO PLEASE?? "  I dont care that I sounds so desperate right now....As long as she didnt say no...To be honest..I never want to end this moment even if she talks about Jungkook..I wouldnt mind at all..

         She sighs before saying a small " Fine " as she walks ahead infront of me...I didnt realize I started to grin widely while trying to catch up with her steps...Boiii she's fast...Might as well participate in Seoul Marathon ( A/N made up event idk if thats exist in Korea lol )

-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

         " Thanks for the ride Jihoon " She says after unbuckling her seatbelt...I rest my arm on the stering wheel as I look at her, smiling..." Yeah..You're welcome..Just tell me if you want another ride...I'll be here for ya.." I said, winking at her playfully as she began to smile and laugh a bit at my instict before shaking her head...

         " Nah..I don't wanna bother you too much...Anyways...See you later Jihoon..." She turns to open the door before she stops midway as she turns to face me just to give me a small " Goodnight " with a smile on her cute face that makes my heart stop for a nanosecond...I can feel my face started to heat up before I smile and wave to her returning her Goodnight as well..She then close the door and walk towards her aparment, putting in the passcode before dissapear into the building..

         I sigh...Letting out my breath that I hold for who knows how long...Her sweet smiles literally take my breath away somehow its dangerous yet I love it...Its like holding a rose with a thousand thorns poking into your hand but its so beautiful to let go...

           Remembering what happened at the restaurant kills me inside when Haera burst into tears infront of me, letting out her true feelings when she doesn't want me to hurt me even more..I hate it when she blames herself at this when I know its my fault for trying to drift her away from Jungkook just to not let her hurt even more...