Chapter 13

A/N Heyyyyyy sorry this chappy took so long I was really busy and…. Other stuff, if you wanna know then comment :P anyways I hope you enjoy, it’s the final chapter of the series, but I may or may not make a sequel, rated R for insane kinky hotness. For those of you who don’t know this is boyXboy don’t like don’t read.

The brunette tossed in his sleep, his hair flying left and right as he furiously shook his head. “Zero!” he gasped, bolting upright from his troubled sleep. He took a shaking breath, willing his heart to slow down, and then slowly turned his head to take in the sleeping form of his partner.

His silver haired partner had just woken up from his coma, and here he was, sleeping again. His heart sped up again. What if it wasn’t true? What if he hadn’t actually woken up? What if all of it was just a dream? No! He wasn’t going to believe it. He reached out with a shaking hand. He wanted to touch him, embrace him, mark him. He had to know that it was real, that he wasn’t dreaming.

The silver haired teen turned towards him and slowly opened his amethyst eyes as the brunettes hand hesitantly stroked his hair.

“Kaname?” the silver haired teen whispered, worry coating his words. The brunette choked back a sob, and slowly removed his hand.

“Sorry Zero, I didn’t mean to wake you,” Kaname whispered running a hand through his own chocolate hair.

“…Kaname, is something wrong?” confusion and worry clouded Zero’s amethyst eyes, and Kaname mentally smacked himself for making him worry.

Zero sighed and then crawled across the bed until he was straddling Kaname’s hips. 

“Zero?” Kaname said puzzled, but whatever he was going to say next was cut off as Zero pressed their lips together. Kaname bit back a startled moan and wound his hands in Zero’s hair, pulling him closer. Zero grinned and slowly eased Kaname onto his back, sneaking his right hand under the pillow. “Zero, what’re you…” Snap! The handcuffs locked in place, chaining Kaname to the headboard.

“While you were taking your time in the shower, I was exploring your room. It was so nice of you to hide these in your dresser drawer, so, so easy to find,” Zero grinned maliciously and nibbled on Kaname’s ear, his hands exploring the other’s chest. “What’s the matter Kaname? Don’t you want me?” He put a fake pout on and sat up still atop his partner’s lap.

Kaname pulled against his restraints, wanting nothing more than to jump Zero then and there, but he saw this was useless, and his head fell back on to the pillow, defeated. “Of course I do,” he whispered huskily, “but these restraints were meant for you, not me.” He blushed at the acknowledgment, but then fixed his face into a defiant mask, daring Zero to say something.

Zero grinned and nibbled his way up Kaname’s, now barren chest, causing him to moan and pull against the restraints. “Maybe I’ll release you,” he whispered into Kaname’s ear, playing with the flesh on his wrist that the handcuffs left bare, “Or maybe I’ll keep you locked up a little longer, play with you, until your burning desire becomes too much and you beg me to release you.” He grinned at this thought and slowly traced his lips down Kaname’s neck and across his jaw until he again claimed his lips.

Kaname whimpered slightly when Zero nibbled on his lower lip, begging for entrance, which Kaname willingly granted. Zero probed his mouth, using his tongue to savor the taste of his lover. He broke away from him, leaving Kaname gasping for air as he slowly kissed down his chest, teasing his exposed skin with chaste kisses and teasing nibbles. He grinned when he heard Kaname moan as he nibbled the skin above his abdomen.

Zero sat back to enjoy his handiwork, loving how Kaname’s skin was turning different shades of red in the places where he had previously teased.  “Zero… Stop… It’s not nice to tease.” Zero grinned and slowly dismounted, causing Kaname to whimper slightly with need.

Zero smirked and bent over, whispering in his ear, “Don’t worry love, I’ll be back.” He stuck his tongue out over his shoulder as he sauntered over to the bathroom door, pausing a moment to wink and Kaname before disappearing into its depths.

Kaname laid there, looking at the door, before returning his attention to the problem at hand. He pulled hopelessly at his restraints for a moment, wishing that they would miraculously break, but to no avail. A sigh escaped his lips, and he looked at the ceiling, willing Zero to return. He was aroused, and painfully so, his throbbing erection creating a tent-like shape in his boxers.

A squeak in the floor drew his attention, and he saw Zero enter the room, a gleaming sharp object in his hand. “Sorry to keep you waiting,” he said with a malicious, knowing grin. Kaname glared at him, he had never seen Zero like this, and he wasn’t sure if he liked it. Zero threw him a lopsided grin as he took his former place atop his partners lap, and he leaned down to give him a long, lingering kiss.

Kaname yelped in surprise, breaking the kiss, when he felt a brief pain on the side of neck. Zero smirked and placed his hands on Kaname’s chest, leaning over to run his tongue on the shallow cut on his neck. Kaname bit back a moan as he felt his lover’s hot tongue on his neck. He could not, however, bite back the strangled gasp that escaped when his lover’s tongue roamed down his neck to his hardened nipple, teasing it lightly with his teeth before running his tongue against it.

“Ah, Z-Zero,” Kaname moaned when Zero closed his mouth around him and sucked lightly. Zero grinned and released him, moving further down his chest. He made shallow cuts every now and then, causing his partner to wince slightly, but his pain turned to extreme pleasure when Zero dragged his tongue against the cuts, causing Kaname to give a low, throaty moan.

Zero hesitated when he got to the hem of his underwear, casting Kaname an inquiring glance. Kaname stared back at him, refusing to say anything, and watched as Zero slowly slid them down, relieving his pulsing manhood from its tightening restraints. Zero looked down at the impressive member and then slowly lowered his head, his eyes watching his lover and taking in his facial expressions.

Kaname moaned when he felt his lover’s mouth brush against his throbbing erection and he choked back a cry of pleasure when Zero’s mouth took him in and gave a nervous tug. Kaname pulled against his restraints and arched his back, pushing himself deeper into Zero’s warm mouth. Zero smiled slightly at the reaction and placed a hand on his hips, pushing him back onto the bed.

He pulled away when Kaname got close and gave him a quick kiss when he whimpered with need. He reached up to unlock Kaname’s wrists and gasped with surprise when he was immediately flipped onto his stomach, his arms pinned above his head, and Kaname’s weight gently resting on top of him. “Your turn,” Kaname said breathlessly as he chained Zeros hands to the headboard, “these were meant for you anyways.”  Zero shivered, and Kaname kissed the hollow of his shoulder, placing himself at Zero’s entrance.

He slowly moved his lips up and down Zeros neck as he buried himself in Zero. “Ah, Kaname,” Zero cried pushing himself against to him, as far as the chains would allow. Kaname kissed the dip between his shoulder blades and slowly traced a line up to his ear.

“Whenever you’re ready.” he whispered, nibbling on his ear. Zero moved against his partner, straining against his cuffs, and Kaname placed his hands on Zero’s hips, slowly pulling out. He slammed back into him, causing Zero to moan in pleasure. A few strokes later and they were moaning in sync, Kaname’s head thrown back in pleasure.

“K-Kaname,” Zero moaned, his body rocking with every thrust, muscles rippling beneath his skin.

“I know” Kaname cried back, thrusting himself in deeper with each forward motion. Kaname gave a cry of pleasure and released into Zero, who in turn released, shooting his seed onto the bed. Kaname gently undid Zero’s cuffs, before falling onto his side and pulling Zero into his arms.

“I love you” Kaname whispered breathlessly into Zero’s hair.

Zero turned and pressed his lips to Kaname’s for a slow kiss, “I love you too.”

A/N hope you liked the last chappy, whether or not I make another will depend on the feedback the first receives. Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed J XOXOXO my fans

P.S. adurna101 did my editing