"Sorry, but I'm not Todoroki-kun"

Uraraka was rushing to get to the park. Not exactly running or jogging, only fast walking. She wanted to arrive there early or at least the right time. 

But then she remembered the one thing she forgot to do that morning was eat. Her stomach growled at her and she was so shocked by the sound that she jumped out of her skin. That caused her to bump into the back of none other than Midoriya who actually wasn't hanging out with Todoroki at that moment. 

"Wah! Uraraka-san, what a surprise! Are you okay?" Midoriya asked, with shock still in his voice but concern quickly overlapping it. He helped her up from the ground and she brushed off saying,

"Y-Yeah, sorry about that. I was going to meet someone and forgot to eat breakfast this morning. My stomach made a weird sound and it gave me a bit of a fright, that's all. I'm lucky I bumped into you instead of a random person, it would've been even more awkward then." She said, embarrassed of herself. 

It was a habit of being nervous around him and she still was unconsciously trying to impress him, hoping that somewhere, there was a chance. Whether it was a really small chance or a big one, she hoped that there was one with both of them being together. 

But bits and pieces of her weren't indulged into this idea as much as the rest. These pieces were filled with Bakugou's presence. She just didn't quite realize it yet.

"So what are you doing here?" She asked immediately after. She followed Izuku's gaze to see that he was staring at the window of a cake shop across the street.

"Oh um, I wanted to buy some cake for Todoroki and I to share. But there's no particular reason to, so maybe not." He said, a bit of disappointment seeping through his voice. This lit a small flame in Ochaco. 

'He isn't using all his opportunities. If he wants to do something special for his special one without reason, then he should just do it!' She thought. 

Then he continued to speak,

"Maybe since you're here, would you like to come with me instead?" A lot of emotions filled her head as she didn't know what to do. But she had to quickly answer,

"I would love to..." She replied with a slight smile and Midoriya's smile became even brighter. 

She felt the guilt crawling up her back and she couldn't betray him; he who was at the back of her head whenever Midoriya was around. So she put both of her hands on Midoriya's shoulders and said, 

"But I'm not Todoroki-kun...and I'm sure he would love to randomly eat cake with you Deku-kun... don't miss any opportunities to do something special for someone special to you." 'because you might not be able to do it again,' she was going to add but she stopped herself. 

Midoriya showed his appreciation by hugging Uraraka while saying,

"Thanks, Uraraka-san! You're the bestest friend I've ever had! Okay, I'll see ya later!" He said as he rushed to the cake shop with excitement. That was it and she knew it. From then on, she would force herself to give up on him. With that painful reminder, she was determined. 

When Midoriya was out of sight, she remembered that she still hadn't eaten breakfast and that she was already running late to meet up with Bakugou. So she risked all her stamina and used her quirk to run fast. 

*Time skip brought to you by Midoriya and Todoroki eating a chocolate cake that has All Might's face on it*

Bakugou was somewhat freaking out. He tried to maintain his cool but he was nervous. He wondered how he should wait for her, sitting on the bench? Yeah, but in what pose? He kept doing random poses that came to mind but got tired and sat down normally. He laid back with his head resting on the top of the bench and soon enough he got a bit too comfortable. He closed his eyes and just listened to the sounds in the background. 

A minute or so later, Uraraka came running in. She tried to keep her composure, trying not to look tired from running or using her quirk too much. She grabbed her phone from out of her purse and checked the time, it was 11:03 and she was sure she was dead. But then she saw him peacefully resting on the bench. 

Her heart skipped a beat to how cute he was with the calm expression that was laid out on his face. 'He's been here long enough to fall asleep. Ah and to think I'd be the one to get here first,' she thought as the smile on her face was interrupted with a sigh. She walked over and sat a centimetre away from him, not wanting to wake him up. 

Her phone went off because an email was sent to her from Midoriya. It was four pictures of Midoriya and Todoroki eating the cake together. Midoriya then wrote, 

'Thanks for helping me make the decision. I'll take your advice and not waste any more opportunities. You're the bestest friend I could ever have. I owe you one. If you want anything from me, just call me up. Oh and Todoroki also says thanks. Have a good day! Cya.' 

She tried responding but her eyes were a bit watery. She wiped her eyes and quickly emailed, 

'No problem. I'll tell you if I need anything. Cya Tomorrow!'

"U~ra•raka?" Bakugou murmured as he slowly got up, 

"Are you...crying?"

(A/N: WHA! I have to split this day into three different parts.... maybe I'll change the titles, neh? I might do that but maybe not... K Cya!

EDIT!: I've Changed The Titles!)