Potted Flowers and Potted Tree

"Kirishima, where is Bakugou?" Mr. Aizawa asked after the bell rang. Kirishima stood up in the middle of class to answer,

"I couldn't catch him this morning, heh heh. I guess I've lost my connection with him... if there ever was one, to begin with." Kirishima brought his right hand to rub the back of his neck and attempted to smile. Aizawa's angered expression softened and he told Kirishima to sit back down.

Throughout the rest of the class, Kirishima thought of all places Bakugou could've gone and wondered when he'll be back.

-----Meanwhile-----

Bakugou decided to meet with Fukuda and accompany her to a florist shop; this being the first piece of information he would tell Nairu later.

When they both entered the shop, Bakugou analyzed all the flowers. His mind slipped when he saw pink roses which reminded him of the colour of Uraraka's cheeks. He wondered if, in the future, he would get a chance to buy Uraraka a bouquet of flowers, which ones would she prefer? Or maybe she wouldn't even want flowers?

When Bakugou came to the realization of what he was thinking of, he blushed and cleared his throat which caught Fukuda's attention. Bakugou tried not to panic in embarrassment and asked,

"So uh, what are we here for, exactly?" he hid his face from Fukuda by closely looking at some flowers and delicately touching their petals as they slowly trudged deeper into the store.

"Sorry to waste your time, young man. I just need some time to look at my favourite flowers; Asagao or 'Morning Glory' in English. The meaning being 'Brief love or Bond of love'. These flowers keep me calm throughout the day. Isn't it just great that each flower have their own meaning?" She peered closely at the flower, examining the different variants in separate pots.

"Yeah... Then uh, tell me when you're done." Bakugou silently started to roam around the shop until something caught his eye. He saw a large pot with a tree around 3 feet high... floating? No, someone was holding the pot and about to walk into... Fukuda!

"Hey, watch out!" Bakugou tried to warn them. However, the person with the pot continued to walk and Fukuda looked too late...

Fukuda was pushed back a bit and a boy with light blue hair fell back and dropped the pot. A loud breaking sound filled the quiet shop which caused a few people direct their attention to the broken pot. The boy fixed his glasses and bowed as he frantically apologized,

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you. I'll pay for these flowers and any flowers you would like." The boy bowed once more in front of Bakugou and Fukuda. Bakugou noticed Fukuda click her tongue annoyingly before clearing her throat,

"It's alright, lift your head. If it's okay, I'll just take this infant tree off your hands."

"That's no problem at all." The boy picked up the broken pieces of the pot and scurried away to ask for another pot and if he could buy the tree. After cleaning up the mess, he gave the small Japanese maple to Fukuda and they started a conversation,

"Do you perhaps work here?" Fukuda questioned.

"Ah, no. I'm just here to get some plants for an experiment. I'm going to prove to my friend that  I can make something phenomenal! Oh, and I noticed a while ago that your haircolor is quite similar to my friend’s hair! Do you come here often?" The boy smiled as Bakugou went and sat on a nearby bench within the shop, examining the tree.

"Yes, it seems like this is the only place I manage to get to every day."

"Why do you come here every day?"

"I like to see the blue version of these flowers. They remind me of my husband and my first son. Soon, I'd like my youngest son to join the collection. I'm just waiting for the right time to confront him," she smiled, catching Bakugou's attention and making his back tingle. He looked over at the blue-haired boy and he noticed that he didn't react to her temperament.

"Well, I hope the day will come where perhaps, you also join that collection!" Both Bakugou and Fukuda stared at the boy in complete shock. The blue haired boy caught Bakugou's gaze and went over to talk to him,

"Ah! So, you're that Hero in training, right? Bakugou Katsuki, was it?" Again with another unsettling smile.

"Yeah, what about it?" Bakugou clenched his teeth, preparing himself from what the boy was about to say.

"Oh! Just, the way you fought the girl with the pink cheeks during the sports festival, Uraraka Ochaco, was pretty brutal. But I respect you! I'm really honoured to meet you and hope to see you again in the near future!" The boy held out his hand and introduced himself, "My name is Mokusatsu Kirio! I'm in my final year of junior high and I’m thinking of applying to UA! Please treat me kindly when the time comes!"

Bakugou shook his hand and answered while still being suspicious of Mokusatsu,

"Likewise," before Mokusatsu could say anything, his phone started ringing.

"Ah sorry, I gotta take this." Bakugou's nerves eased until he glanced over at Mokusatu’s phone and saw Nairu’s name. Bakugou decided to eavesdrop on Kirio's conversation, "Hello? Yes, of course I will. I've got something you want, I'm sure of it. Alright, I'll catch you later."  He ended the phone call and walked back to Bakugou.

"I've been summoned but don't worry, I'll be coming here more often to gather more materials! See you around!" Kirio eyed Fukuda before vanishing out the door. Fukuda faced Bakugou and said,

"Let's go, boy. Now that we've completed our visit here, I'll familiarize you with the plan I've thought of."

As they were leaving, Bakugou grabbed the potted tree and then followed Fukuda to a door behind a building. There was blue smoke seeping out as Fukuda opened that door. Bakugou entered first and they made a quick stop to the backyard to drop off the tree before going to the park where Fukuda would discuss the plan.

Fukuda went towards the middle of the park and said,

"Here's the plan..."

(A/N: YOOOOO! Guess what!?! I gotten myself an editor!!!! Shwoodily dooo!!! Yeah... Thanks, friend! Let's finish this story!!)

(E/N: HIII, I’m the editor, nice to meet you… I was told to put a little note here… So yea have a nice day!)

(A/N: Lmao, don't expose me😅... But yeah, have a great day!)