Not Another Word About Love

"Did you hear the rumour about Todoroki and Midoriya being a thing?" Someone said as Uraraka walked past by in the hallway at school. She stopped walking as she tried to keep her emotions in check. Her cheeks were flushed and her head dipped down looking at her feet. She didn't want to believe it. She thought she was the closest to Deku. She noticed his flushed appearance when she talked to him. So how could this be? Why were they together? 

*Flashback to halfway of last period*

"Hey hey, are you and Todoroki dating?" Kaminari asked as a big group of people surrounded Midoriya's desk. 

"W-Where did you hear that?" Midoriya asked while blushing and trying to look for Todoroki over the crowd. Though Todoroki had just left the classroom to go to the bathroom. 

"Oh please, we can all see that you guys have more than a friendship relationship," Sero said while smirking. Uraraka couldn't believe what she was hearing. She stood up to his comment, the loud scraping noise of the chair and the loud bang of her hands on the table grabbed everyone's attention. She walked towards the group, then looked up to meet eye to eye with a few of them. Then, in a firm, loud yet slow voice she said,

"Guys, leave Deku-kun alone. It's not nice to-," she felt a hand land on her shoulder. She didn't notice he got up with all her attention towards the group of people staring at her with awe. 

"It's okay Uraraka-san," Midoriya interrupted, "Well... yeah. Yes, we are dating." She turned her head quickly to him, the expression of shock filling up her face. Some people started cheering and holding up their hand to high five the blushing green haired boy. Some people were just plain shocked with their eyes bulging and their mouths wide open. 

"Congrats Deku-kun!" She said adding a fake smile to the comment. Midoriya looked at her and smiled. With that, she almost couldn't hold the urge to scream and run out of the room. When his attention wasn't focused on her anymore, she softly made an excuse for leaving,

"Oh wait, I-I almost forgot to do something important! Better get going, bye!" She said to no one in particular and walked fast out of the classroom, tears almost reaching the edge...

*End of Flashback *

She clenched her hands in fists and started to run. Her head hanging down and tears streaming down her face. She didn't know where she wanted to go or where she would end up, but she kept running. Running away. Running away from reality and all sense. She ran faster and looked up. With a blurry vision, she saw the end of the hall and turned the corner. 

Thud.

She fell to the ground, the impact not affecting her. 

"OI, WHAT THE FUCK!? WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING YOU, STUPID BITCH!" A familiar voice yelled. She pushed herself back up carelessly without making eye contact. Then she tried to run away physically and from the thought of anyone seeing her in this condition but didn't quite succeed. She felt her arm being pulled back and her body followed suit. She was still looking down trying to release from his tight grasp.

"Let me go!" She yelled, her voice hoarse.

"DON'T IGNORE ME YOU DUMBASS!" He said grabbing her shoulder with his other hand. Then he froze at the sight of Uraraka crying. She stopped struggling since the will of not letting anyone see her crying face, broke. She leaned forward, her face landing on his chest. Then she said with half of her voice muffled, 

"Don't look at me." He let go of her arm and took his hand off of her shoulder, his hands frozen in the air. The blond haired boy started to blush, his head spinning and his body stiff. 

After a bit, they both calmed down and he said in a calming but still firm voice,

"Oi, Angel Face...pull yourself together. The last time I saw you, you were fucking flaming with strength and determination..." (He's talking about the battle they had against each other in the U.A. sports festival) He heard sniffles and instinctively put one hand on her head and let the other sink to his side. She flinched but didn't resist. Then another sniffle.

"Heh, you better not fucking be putting snot on my shirt." His voice as calm yet jokingly and firm as can be. She lifted her hands to his chest and slowly pushed herself upright. His hand that was on her head fell to her shoulder and held her with a solid grip. She wiped her eyes with one hand and moved the other hand where her face used to be and felt a wet spot on his shirt. She opened her eyes widely and started to blush.

"S-sorry, I-I didn't mean to- I wasn't thinking and-," 

"Oh shut up bitch, it's not like I'm going to die." He interrupted and looked to the side, trying to forget about the situation. 

"W-well, I'm going home. I'm really sorry about the shirt, me crying and stuff. I-I'll get going now." She said and ran off while Bakugou who was speechless watched her run away.

This may sound weird but bakugou felt something at that moment. Very small but enough to be realized, it was a mushy feeling. Something he hadn't experience before. Sympathy was the only thing he thought of but he wasn't quite sure. It was different in a way. I wonder what could it be ;).

(A/N: Sry if u don't ship tododeku... I do though so I just had to... hope u like it! Till next Time!)