You'll Fucking Thank Me Later

"Are you...crying?" Bakugou asked as he slowly got up, his eyes still locked on her face. She quickly wiped her eyes and hid her phone to her side, out of his view. Then answered,

"N-No...I'm-"

"Not?" He said with his eyebrows raised and then sighed, "If you aren't gonna be fucking honest with me, might as well say out loud that you don't trust me." He got up and stretched a bit. She looked down and he continued to speak,

"Who knew that Uraraka wouldn't show up today."

"What are you ta-" her head shot up as she started to talk but he interrupted once again,

"For a space cadet, she's fucking airy. She should get her stupid head out of the clouds." He waited for another response. Nothing? "Well, I guess I'm just gonna leave then. No point in wasting my fucking time." He said as he started to walk towards the exit of the park with his hands in his pockets. She quickly got up and chased after him despite not knowing what to say.

Bakugou knew that she was following him but he decided that if she didn't say anything before their destination, he'd call off this so-called accompaniment. He really didn't want that to happen so he walked a bit slower than usual to let her think.

"Bakugou-kun, it was nothing, I swear!" She insisted from behind him. She was really freaking out and she started to get a bit frustrated.

"If it was nothing, then why can't you fucking tell me?" He started to get annoyed as well. It took the will power to not walk any faster, despite being angered. She slipped her hand in between his torso and his arm, then grabbed him while stopping. She used her quirk for the second time today and made him float, making sure she had a tight grip on his arm.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS-"

"BAKUGOU-KUN! PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN LATER! IT WASN'T JUST ME WHO WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO TODAY, WAS IT?!?!" She yelled back, ignoring the embarrassing feeling that tried to knock her down. She calmed down and took a deep breath, then said, "I really, really just wanna hang out with you today, nothing can change that. So please, can I just tell you later?"

His face turned a hot pink and he couldn't say a word. Her sincere answer made his heart skip a beat so he nodded his head while looking away. With this, she understood and released him while smiling sheepishly. His landing was a bit of a stretch but he quickly recovered and tried to speak,

"Follow me." He said as he leads the way, still trying to calm down.

A few minutes later, they arrived at the grocery store and by that time, Bakugou recovered from his love-struck state. He then told her the plan,

"Okay, so for today," Uraraka listened closely to understand what they were doing at a grocery store. She was thinking about his words. He only asked her to accompany him after all, not exactly for a date. So she was wondering if she was over thinking everything but got overjoyed when he continued, "Mitsuki told me to ask you what you want to eat for lunch and dinner. Then buy the fucking ingredients and then we'll cook at home. I mean my home. House. Yeah." He said somewhat embarrassed by the suggestion from his mother.

"Oh..." It took time for her to process what he had just said. For one, "Who's Mitsuki?"

"Mitsuki's my mom." He stated with a straight face while entering the supermarket.

She processed that and she started to get worried until she wondered how similar he and his mother are. Then her thought went from 'who's better at cooking' to 'can he actually cook?' then to 'wait, what are we gonna cook' and lastly 'what do I want to see him cook?' Her thoughts were interrupted when Bakugou exclaimed,